[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I persist with not fapping?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1461169667612.jpg (32 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
1461169667612.jpg
32 KB, 411x411
I am sitting here, 2AM, and I feel my dick calling me. I wanted to fap, but I promised to myself I'll go on a dry spell. How do I hold out for more than a week?

I need to get pep'd for this, I made a promise to my GF that I'd let HER take care of all my sex needs. But I fear I'm not going to hold out for long enough.

Halp, guys and girls.
>>
>>17265958
Self control starts at home.
All we can give you is moral support.

>Remember you don't need to.
>You only want to because of conditioning.
>>
>>17266008
That is actually some great advice. I don't need to, I have just conditioned myself to thinking that the evening needs this occasion. Yes!

Thank you, morally supportive stranger on a Greek financial forum. Thank you.
>>
Checkout nofap on reddit they have a whole community for not fapping.
I've been going strong 4.5 years
Couldn't even go past a few days prior to nofap community.
>>
>>17266018
I am glad my simple advice has helped.
Your thanks is very much appreciated.
>>
>>17266059
I'll do that, thank you.

Congrats on going strong. I plan to fuck, I just want to stop touching my meat so much.
>>
>>17265958
Not fapping and having a gf you have sex with is easy mode. NoFap is actually for compulsive masturbation addicts

>>17266059
>I've been going strong 4.5 years
Do you masturbate or have sex at all? If so, how often. Of curiousity.
>>
Bruh...I've been married a few years and still jack it like every other day.
>>
>>17266993
Doesn't it feel better to fuck your wife when you haven't masturbated?
>>
>>17266997
That was my problem. My GF actually couldn't get me off, only after a loooooong while of jacking. And it sucked, because by the end her hands were tired like crazy. I want to last less in bed. Right now, I go until she is exhausted and then she jacks me off. But sometimes I have to do it. That is why I want to go NoFap.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.