[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad Texter or Not interested?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
This girl I've been texting that I met at my university takes hours to respond, and usually doesn't initiate the conversations.

Typically, I'd just write this off as her not being interested, but when we're together, she acts like she's really into me. When we first started texting during the school year, we would text back and forth and she would reply fairly quickly but now it seems like it has been taking longer and longer? When she does respond though she will often ask questions and give longer messages so it seems to me like she is trying to keep the conversation going. This often happens at random times during texting about our day for example or what we are doing for summer etc. If she doesn't respond that day then she will respond usually sometime the next day.

It's just weird, you know? I've never encountered a girl before that was interested in me that didn't respond to text messages immediately. Is she just a bad texter, or is she not interested? One of my pals says that she could be trying to think of things to say and then forgets to message back. Anyone have any similar experiences or advice?
>>
>>17265886
Hang out with her more and text her less. Only text her to hang out. Could be she's shy, could be she's a bad texted, could be she's uninterested. Instead of pulling your teeth texting, invest in the actual aspects of her that you're getting some return on.
>>
>>17265886
She likes physical male attention, you ask her out if she says yes she likes you as a potential partner otherwise you are just orbiting and need to move on
>>
>>17265905
Ill try this, it is summer now so more free time.
>>
Honestly don't think too much of it. I've been friends with a girl for two years now and we've gotten pretty close. There are some months where we text every day and snapchat every day, and other months where she doesn't look at her phone for days at a time and barely responds. And it's just how she is. I used to be super worried that maybe she was ignoring me but we've been friends long enough that I know it's not the truth.
>>
>>17266212
Thanks, makes me feel better about the situation. Should I wait a few days before texting back aswell?
>>
>>17266469
Depends on what you want with her.
>>
>>17266486
Want to advance into a dating relationship rather than just sex
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.