[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know how to get rid of bad dreams? I used to wake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: ART.jpg (24 KB, 480x222) Image search: [Google]
ART.jpg
24 KB, 480x222
Does anyone know how to get rid of bad dreams? I used to wake up in cold sweats because of nightmares but now I simply sit through them and the fucked up shit is fucking me up.

I gouged out my little (in this case) sister's eyes and gave her body to my niece, it was very vivid and had repeated in varying horrors of the past few nights
>>
in Asian cultures you wash your feet hand and face before going to bed. and stop being an asshole
>>
You're being tormented by a demon. Find yourself an exorcist
>>
Studies have shown that LSD works for bad dreams also for PTST
>>
>>17265575
I get dreams like these all the time, usually I sleep like a baby and wake up fresher than ever.
Some of the highlights:

>be me
>night
>innagarden
>next-door neighbour has a truck parked in his driveway
>go around to see what it is
>it's a fucking lit truck and it's full of cocaine bricks
>1 guard going around
>take a syringe from my pocket (hey, dream logic)
>stalk up to him
>poke
>collapses almost immediately
>search him
>find bodybag
>put body in bag
>start zipping it up
>the fucker wakes up
>starts taunting me in a russian accent
>go into house
>get lighter fluid
>go back to garden
>pour on laughing guard
>light him
>dark green flame
>neighbour comes out
>Oh shit, he'll see me!
>crouch down
>she goes back inside
>go into kitchen
>dark
>rummage through drawer
>lights turn on
>my mother
>says "Hey, looking for this?"
>gives me huge cleaver
>almost a sword
>skip to bridge near where I live
>daylight
>push body into river after preparing it (dream logic)
>mother walks up
>she drove me here
>"Hey, feed this to the seagulls"
>Inland, but I hear seagulls
>hold out my hands
>she hands me TEETH AND SEVERED FINGERTIPS
>wake up with a giggle

And another one

>be me
>innajungle
>see man tied to a post
>tribe wants me to kill him, rituals and shit
>say fine
>take a bone dagger
>walk up to him
>suddenly
>SPIDERMAN, OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
>giggles
>slits the guy's throat
>climbs the totem and slips away
My dream got derailed by Spidey. Fuck that. I have one more with one of my cop friends, it's a really recent one.
>>
>>17265575
Get a sleep timer and time your wake up right after a deep sleep cycle ends and before a dream cycle
>>
>>17265575
Look up how to lucid dream. It will help you control your dreams and you can stop this from happening when you notice it.

But be warned, it's a little annoying not having the feeling if uncertain excitement in your dreams anymore. I actually miss nightmares. Everytime something scary happens I just know how unrealistic it is and realize I'm dreaming. It's like always being reminded that you're playing a video game - takes you out of the experience.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.