[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a female friend from college, we have known eachother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I have a female friend from college, we have known eachother for almost 2 years now but it wasnt until a few months ago when things started getting more close between us.

Thing is, we go for lunch sometimes, and just yesterday she invited me to study in her town, and I stayed there for the whole day (lunch in her house included and meeting her parents included).

I like her, but I dont know if its a good thing to tell her my feelings, what should I do?
>>
Maybe you should invite her to the movies or some shit, and get a kiss from her.

SO like while watching a scary movie or something you can hold her hand, and it goes from there.
>>
Just make a move, faggot. It really is that simple. Fuck, half of you nerds would have no reason to post on this board if you just learned how to be handsy with chicks whenever you hang out with them in high school.

Establish physical contact. The more you make touching a normal thing between you and her, the easier it will be to fuck her.
>>
So physical contact? What about being open about what I feel for her?
>>
>>17265442
This. Shouldn't he do something like I recommended? >>17265440
>>
>>17265468
feelings dont mean shit. main objective with a woman should be getting in her pants first a feelings will follow. THE SECOND you talk about feelings BEFORE sex, her pussy will dry up like the sahara desert in a drought.
>>
>>17265543
thats an awful view of what a relationship should be, if i wanted her only for sex i would have to rethink some things about my life
>>
>>17265552
thats why you are full on aspergers.
>>
>>17265559
>>17265543
>>17265552
Don't listen to this anon OP, he is an idiot.
>>
>>17265567
>>17265668
>>17265552
>>17265431
same person
>>
File: jooiji.png (15 KB, 406x312) Image search: [Google]
jooiji.png
15 KB, 406x312
>>17265684
nope
>>
lets try not to get the thread deranged this time please
>>
>>17265431
>I have a female friend

There's your first mistake.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.