[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GIRLS HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I don't know what the fuck is going on.
>period starting may 10, ends on 15.
>have sex 1 time on the 28th
>start bleeding the day after and ends on the 5th
>now bleeding again on the 16th

The fuck just happened to my cycle? I just had sex wtf? My boyfriend is freaking out thinking he did something because I never bleed the day after we have sex... I was visiting him and this shit kinda ruined everything...
>>
>>17265016
Periods can be weird, I've skipped periods at least twice now.
>>
>>17265026
I'm usually on 28 days, sometimes irregular but this shit just fucks me up. If it continues I'll be living in hell. 10 days between periods is not cool.
>>
>>17265034

This happened to my gf recently. It was like she just started bleeding out of nowhere less than 2 weeks after her last period. It was during sex too, which had never happened before. Sorry I can't offer you an explanation, but I can at least say I know you aren't alone in experiencing an irregular cycle
>>
>>17265016
when you get fingered you usually bleed the day after. idk why youre bleeding on the 16th, could be preparation for period. you didnt indicate if it was your period on the 16th.
>>
Can you take a moment to describe the flow of blood during your period? It's possible that you may be experiencing hormonal imbalance, which could result from excessive amounts of stress.
>>
>>17265016
I believe it could be polyps.
My memory is spotty but a woman bleeding after sex sounds like some benign growth that just ruptured a bit after the trauma of sex. NBD. Check with an obgyn though.
>>
>>17265016
its not polyps and its not hormonal imbalance. these people are idiots. if it doesnt itch theres no stitch.
>>
>>17265130
actually if it starts happening more often you might wanna go to the doctor's to check for pcos
>>
>>17265055
>when you get fingered you usually bleed the day after
wew
>>
>>17265055
Uhhhhh, no.
>>
>>17265055
>when you get fingered you usually bleed the day after
is ur vag ok
>>
>>17265016
maybe it's an infection, see your doctor.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.