[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girl is out at 3am at a bar drunk.. I'm considering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: Bar-Sluts.jpg (568 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Bar-Sluts.jpg
568 KB, 1280x960
My girl is out at 3am at a bar drunk..

I'm considering ditching her.

Do you think it's wrong for a partner to be doing that shit when in a relationship ?
>>
>>17264918
Yes.
>>
>>17264918
Yes.
Women aren't allowed out of the house with out a family male chaperone in my country.
>>
>>17264918
why though?
If you have kids I think its irresponsible, but otherwise it's fine
>>
Not necessarily. It's contextual and depends on whether she's been distant lately, who she's going with, what she was like before dating you etc. If this is her first night doing something like this and you're throwing a fit I'd say you were overreacting.
>>
>>17264918
>Do you think it's wrong for a partner to be doing that shit when in a relationship ?

no, what do i care? i do the same every other day. maybe you'd be more comfortable living in saudi arabia?
>>
>>17264918
Are you engaged?
Or are you just leading her on?
>>
>>17264918

generaly no. bar sluts are kind of a meme depending on the bar you go to. if a girl goes out to spend time with her girlfriends have drinks and maybe dance, whats the issue?

if it bugs you feel free, but just phrase it as a difference of feelings as opposed to 'IM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG'. different people like different things.
>>
>>17264936
>who she's going with
with a slut who cheats on her partner regularly.

Not first night. Other nights have resulted in previously mentioned slut cheating on her partner.
>>
For me it would depend on how often she does that. If she goes out twice a year I'd trust it. If she goes out every other week I'd be gone.
>>
I'll tell you a story of the last time I visited the states.

In a club.
Meet girl.
She likes my accent.
I like her body.
Dance.
Buy drinks.
Flirt.
Dance.
Go in for a kiss.
She pushes me away.
Pulls out a wedding ring.
Tells me she's married.
She leaves.

This happened in three different clubs, in three different states.

You're girls aren't cheating on you but they are disrespecting you big time.
>>
>>17264952
>difference of feelings
Which is how I feel. I'm not saying she's wrong.
I just don't want to be the guy with a girlfriend who does that shit.

>>17264951
Just under a year of dating.
>>
>>17264969
so you gf is her wingman and covers for her and her friends does the same. Quite a set up the two have as both men sit at home knowing deep down what's happening. Why?
>>
>>17264969
If you trust her,there is no problem. If she's given you a reason not to trust her, you need to talk to her and let her know what it is and how you feel. Either way there is nothing you can do about her being out tonight. Deal with it in the morning.
>>
>>17264918
even if your gf isn't fucking dudes (she is by the way) why would she support a woman that goes out just to cheat.
>>
>goes out to clubs without you
>goes out to clubs in general
>drinks
>drinks to the point of getting drunk
>gets drunk when away from you
>hangs out with friend who is a horrible, unfaithful person

OP pls you know the answer.
>>
>>17264972
>disrespecting you big time
Well said. Which is why Im over it.

>both men sit at home knowing deep down what's happening. Why?
I do know. He doesn't.
I know my girl hasn't cheated (yet). I just think it's disrespectful to a partner to be in a bar at 3am
>>
>>17264994
> I just think it's disrespectful to a partner to be in a bar at 3am

As long as you hold yourself to that standard too, you'll have no problem finding a girl who never does that.
>>
>>17264918
Doesn't your girl or her friend update one of her many social media thingys every 30min?

Just follow that.
>>
>>17264994
going out occasionally is not the problem it's going out with a woman that intends to cheat. Automatically there are no boundaries when a dude approaches the two
>>
>>17264994
>I do know. He doesn't.
I know my girl hasn't cheated (yet).

Imagine the other boyfriend thinks the exact same thing. All he knows is his gf has a slutty, unfaithful friend, and he gets to hear all about her escapades from his gf, while she secretly is also doing the same. By both of the girls telling the stories about the other to the bfs, it gives them credibility and makes them look better in comparison so they won't be found out.
>>
>>17265006
Why would they do that ?
So her friends husband can see her fucking some dude ?

>>17265008
Yes which is half of my reasoning to ditch her.
I don't care if she goes out, and I dont care if she wants to get drunk.
I care when it's 3am at bars and clubs with someone who cheats frequently.

>>17265001
>As long as you hold yourself to that standard too
I do.
>>
>>17265011
This. Hoes hoe together.
>>
>>17265065
they do and the guys at the bars know that
>>
Last call is 2 am, she's cheating on you mate
>>
>>17265080
yeah she's at some dudes apartment or a hotel somewhere
>>
>>17264930
That sounds retarded.
>>
>>17264918
lol thats probably why she is doing that, cause you dont give a fuck about her.
>>
>>17264918
She treats you more like a father than a SO.

Also, cuck.
>>
>>17264918
Let her have fun, it's what people do, don't be a clingking. Alternatively, grab a bunch of your friends and go get wasted somewhere, no one's stopping you.
>>
>>17265131
Dont think you read the thread m8.

I wouldn't care if she was out having fun with her group of friends getting drunk.
The faithful ones dont get involved. They go home early. It's only 3am with a slut who wants to cheat.
>>
>>17265143
>The faithful ones dont get involved. They go home early.
What makes you think that? There's no faithful-ones-go-home-early specific pattern that all people fall into.

She went out to have fun, who cares how long she stays?

So far the only reason you have to suspect her is that you somehow deduced that if she was faithful, she'd return home earlier. Which I have no idea where you got from.
>>
>>17265143
You sound like her father. Do you regularly tell her which times she needs to come home? Jesus.
>>
No, unless you have an actual reason to not trust her, she's just having fun.

My ex used to do that a bit and same here with me. I cheated on her a couple of times when I was out and if she did the same to me, well I guess that's tit for tat. But I didn't have any reason to suspect her of cheating.
>>
>>17265151
Because the only person she is doing it with is a slut who cheats on her husband, who is home with the kids.

>There's no faithful-ones-go-home-early
I was referring to her specific situation. Her other friends wont be involved and will react negatively to slutty behavior.

> you somehow deduced that if she was faithful, she'd return home earlier.
No. It's just a difference in acceptable relationship behavior.
I wouldn't be at a bar at 3am with a friend who wanted to cheat on their partner (and regularly used me to do so).
I'd be disrespecting my partner.
>>
>>17265190
more power to you OP and refuse to allow anyone to make you a fool. She wants to cruise for dick then don't be sharing the rent and utilities with her
>>
File: 981325.png (309 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
981325.png
309 KB, 680x707
>>17264918
>>
>itt teenagers
>>
>>17265080
>>17265084
hey, hey, I have heard of some bars that are allowed to stay open way longer in some distant and faraway lands. Or maybe OP lives near a rogue bar that does what it wants.
>>
>>17265131
"Don't be a Cling King! Be a Pull-Out King!"
>>
>>17265495
What? I'm an adult, engaged, and I wouldn't be OK with this shit from my fiancee either. Of course she's allowed to have friends and go out alone, this isn't Saudi Arabia, but I wouldn't get drunk at 3 AM alone with somebody of negligible morals either.

I know I wouldn't cheat, and hopefully my fiancee does too. It's not about that. It's about having enough respect and empathy for her to avoid situations where the thought would even enter into her mind. If she ever ends up sitting at home, wondering and worrying, and has to reassure herself with thoughts like "He loves me, I know he'd never cheat," I've already failed her as a partner.
>>
>>17265727
This guy gets it.

Anyway Im OP and Im done.

She ended up texting me for no reason "I havnt done anything" in response to nothing I'd sent.. Not sure what the fuck that was about.

She got really drunk, asked for my help and then sent me photos of her friend (the one with the husband and kids) and some other guy.

Glad to be out now.
Never again.
>>
>>17265899
Lol. What if, just what if, things got outta hand and she had never witnessed this before and was panicking because she didn't know what to do and didn't want to implicate herself by asking for help in a situation that went that way?
>>
>>17265918
What the fuck are you on about ?

She's happily been the excuse for her friend to cheat multiple times before.
>>
>>17265941
Yeah, but maybe she's never be trapped in a corner with them tongue punching each other.

plus, im just messing around.
>>
>>17265899
tell the cheater's husband everything and send him the pics. he doesn't deserve this.
>>
>>17266211
Yeah I got his name and facebook but I feel as though it's not my business.
I just wanted out of my relationship.
Apparently he's really suspicious so she'll get found out eventually.
>>
>>17266236

Come on, man. Do it. Why wouldn't you? Let karma take its course, you're doing the guy a favor and she obviously doesn't care that much about the marriage anyway.

It really is the right thing to do, you'll earn some karma points
>>
If you can't see get glasses this is a train wreck benn there went south real fast.
>>
>>17266249
That's not how Karma works.
>>
>>17264951
>there's no point in a long term committed relationship if you don't want to get married
Why?
>>
itt: man breaks up with gf because she stayed out past daddy's curfew with the "wrong crowd"
>>
>>17266390
Goddamn but I hate people who conflate having boundaries with being controlling. Fuck off with your false equivalency, and fuck off with your condescension too.
>>
>>17264918
>>17264969
>>17264984
>>17264994
>>17265011
>>17265065
>>17265074
>>17265080
>>17265084
>>17265143
>>17265899
>>17266414

Man up you fucking retards. And OP, you're clearly insecure as fuck. You're so beta even your gf knows it so she texts you so you can feel better while browsing 4chan. Maybe it's american values, but you two won't last long with that attitude. My gf and I go out all the time both together and by ourselves and it's never been a problem. I know other guys go up to her and I get my fair share of attention from other women. Shit like that happens, but that's bound to happen. Would you rather date a girl who other men would date, or someone who nobody would date?

It's all about trust. And when you go out it shouldn't be because she is doing it too, you just need a different attitude than "i am not having fun but she is so she must be cheating".
>>
>GF goes out drinking with her mates every weekend
yeah drop her
>GF goes out drinking with her friends once every other month or so
this shit is all in your head
>>
>>17264918
come on OP give us an update. Did she ever make it home? Did you actually end the relationship or she talk you out of it and she's going out again tonight?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.