[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly is there any point living as a guy if you aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 715x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 715x800
Honestly is there any point living as a guy if you aren't

>6'
>make less than 80k
>don't have a masculine face
>aren't ripped
>aren't extroverted
>>
>>17264816
What is a guy, define it please?
>>
>>17264816
Yeah if you stop being a fucking pansy at least.
>>
You could live to cultivate virtue.
>>
>>17264816

im 5'6", bring home 15000 a year, skinny fat, boyish face, and depends on your definition of extroverted cuz no one on this site seems to actually know what it means, so go define that and ill get back to you.

point is that im perfectly happy with my life. it seems to me that you are saying that the only point in living is being desired by the mass majority of women.

if i can date and get laid, so can you.

if your only goal in life is to be universally loved by all females, then either change that mindset, or feel free to off yourself. cuz even the top percentage of 'desirable men' dont actually care about that and find meaning beyond being 'desirable'.

all that being said, a lot of what you listed is changeable.

with the exception of height, you can fixt he rest. you can get a job that pays 80 k a year. you can use said 80 k to get face surgery if yours is so fucking terrible. you can also just go to the fucking gym if you want to be ripped.

and while you cannot change yourself by the true definition of 'extroverted' you can make yourself more outgoing if that is what you mean. im technically an 'introvert'. i need alone time to recharge. but that doesnt mean im not friendly, it doesnt mean i never go outside, it doesnt mean i cant walk up to a pretty lady and ask for her number.

but your answer to most of these will just be
>THATS TOO HARD, I SHOULD NATURALLY HAVE ALL THESE FOR LIFE TO BE WORTH LIVING

so yeah, feel free to kill yourself.
>>
>>17264816
Just hurry up and admit you're using this as an excuse to justify not getting on hormones and becoming the girl you've always wanted to be.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1600x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1600x668
>>17264851

>it's a "I'm a 0/10 and I bang models every night" episode
>>
>>17264873

im a 6, and never claimed i date or bang anything more than 6s.

but sure, whatever helps you sleep at night... you know, alone.
>>
>>17264834
I live to cultivate virtue. Ask me how it works out for me.
>>
I don't understand the whole 6ft meme. Sure maybe if you have a girl who's 5'10 (freakishly tall) and loves to wear heels (probably a club slut) then you'll need to be 6ft. But I'm 5'8, have a beautiful loving girlfriend, and have never had my height commented on except by guys who were shorter than me or much taller. I know shorter guys than me (5'4, 5'6) who are in good stable relationships. I think as long as you're taller than the girl you'll be fine
>>
>>17264920
It's a troll meme.
>>
>>17264889
being a tool on a Mongolian tractor discussion forum is not virtuous

>>17264920
it's kind of a meme, there are lots of girls that hate short dudes but they're pretty awful, toxic people you're better off without anyway. lots of girls don't give that much of a shit

unless you're actually like, shooooort
>>
>>17264920

some girls have height preferences, and most at least prefer someone taller than them. but its been blown out of proportion. im 5'6" and date just fine. generally girls shorter than me, sometimes my height. but the thing about girls is theres so many fucking shorties that being 5'6" doesnt really matter.
>>
>>17264816

no, rot

seriously, if you can't be a slayer, you might as well just pursue something else you enjoy. if there is nothing else, then you're kind of stuck aren't you
>>
Another day, another /r9k/ raid. Will this never end?
>>
File: 1465692877221.jpg (24 KB, 720x531) Image search: [Google]
1465692877221.jpg
24 KB, 720x531
>>17265023
>>
>>17264816
u can be respectful and loving to the girls that deserve it :)
>>
>>17265038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.