[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know if I should make this question to fit or adv.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1465330463294.png (1 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
1465330463294.png
1 KB, 160x144
I don't know if I should make this question to fit or adv. I have very high cholesterol and I don't what to do. Should I lift or do some cardio?
>>
Same thing happening to me atm. Just change your diet, eat alot of foods high in fiber like oats and veggies and fruit. Do some sort of physical activity everyday..Stay away from too much sodium and if you smoke or drink exessivly cut that shit out. Especially the smoking.
>>
Last time I had my cholesterol checked, my doctor said it was the best she'd ever seen. My good cholesterol was over double my bad cholesterol.

I eat oatmeal for breakfast almost all of the time, and I'm pretty sure that contributed a lot to my awesome levels. So, get them oats, bruh. I also was doing a lot of cardio intervals at the time (running then walking, then running again).
>>
>>17265558
He's right. It's diet (and genetics) more than exercise.

Did you ask your doctor for advice when you got the results?
>>
>>17264441

Others are already saying it, but diet is way more important than exercise. Exercise is important, but it won't make you healthier if you're still eating like shit
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.