[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is cheating bad if she doesn't find out? General tips for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: xpAWLAL.png (2 MB, 1008x1012) Image search: [Google]
xpAWLAL.png
2 MB, 1008x1012
Is cheating bad if she doesn't find out?

General tips for net setting caught?
>>
>>17263368
Yes its bad. Tips for not getting caught? Kill yourself.
>>
File: image.png (172 KB, 463x462) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172 KB, 463x462
>>17263368
If you want to cheat you have a need not being met in the relationship or something within you that you need to sort out. The relationship won't work either way if it goes on like that
t. I've cheated approx. 3 times
I don't think it was worth but the following months were a hell of guilt and anxiety
>>
You're a man. It's your right to sleep around.
>>
>>17263413
Unless it's also your right for your promises to be worthless, if you feel this way limit yourself to flings or open relationships if you don't want to be fully single in the first place.

As for OP, are you fucking kidding me? That's your moral development? If no one finds out it's not that bad? Jesus.
>>
>>17263377
>kill yourself
don't listen to this guy. if you die, you have no way on preventing that girl from attending your funeral. wife catches her there and you're as good as caught.
>>
>>17263415
If it doesn't hurt anyone what's the big deal? It's on the same tier as bad thoughts
>>
>>17263418
No, it's not, it's an action. You know that word "cucked"? Guess what, even when she does not know it, you humiliate her by coming to her bed with some leftover pussy of another girl sticking to your hands. That she does not realize it doesn't change that this is in fact what's happening. You are also lying to cover up the evidence of stepping out, and breaking the conditions of your relationship in the first place.

Look at it like this. Imagine that you build houses (simplification whatever) and the people assure you that they want to pay good money for a sturdy house that their grandkids could live in one day. And you tell them, alright, nothing's going to knock this fucker down, and meanwhile you cheap out on all the materials and leave steps out so you can pocket more cash. So the resulting house looks like what they wanted, but you screwed them over without them realizing it and it's very well possible for them to one day realize that you did because everything's going to fall apart with them as the main victim.

That is what you're doing, more or less, to the relationship, and it baffles me that you'd compare it to "bad thoughts". For one thing there is no way to ever be sure that she'll never find out, absolutely none. So at most you can BET on the chance of her never finding out that you made a joke out of her love expectations.

Well, sounds fucking great.
>>
>>17263424
yeah no
>>
>>17263455
Then continue being an excuse for a person because looking at your own actions honestly is too unpleasant and too much effort. Not like you're the only one who can't face himself and just makes excuses.
>>
>>17263368
>Is cheating bad if she doesn't find out?

It's arguably even worse. Not only are you being unfaithful, but you are now actively hiding it from her. You're cheating, lying, deceiving, manipulating, exposing her unknowingly to the risk of disease, and, most important taking, away her agency. You are essentially trapping her in a relationship that you know she would want to leave if she knew the truth. You have to be an awful person to do that to someone.
>>
>>17263368

Yeeey, another one of these threads made by the same guy again.
Welp good thing there is a post limit.
>>
>>17263455

Why even ask if you're going to insist it's not bad and keep doing it?

Just keep doing what you're doing, fag. I hope she murders you.
>>
>>17263368
No
>>
>>17263413
>muh animal instincts

>>>/pol/
>>
>>17263368
men r disgusting...
Fucking hos keep u dic in ur pants
>>
Can we skip the fucking moral debate guys? It's been done to death. EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S BAD. Let's move on.

How to not get caught:
1. Make sure your gf and your mistress DO NOT know each other and have no way of ever meeting each other
2. Make sure your mistress is aware you have a gf, and not crazy or jealous enough to try and fuck up your relationship by trying to contact her
3. No communication that can be logged in a device she has access to (text, e-mails, phone calls that will show up in call history)

Ideally, it will be someone who does not live in the same city as you, and who you only contact through a separate e-mail account, or separate phone that your gf is unaware of

Also, be prepared to live with intense guilt and shame

Good luck!
>>
I've cheated numerous times in 7 years relationship and also had another woman laying in our bed at home. It's no big deal as long as you clean traces of another person. Use the vaccum cleaner and get rid of all the stuff she might be leaving you.
But honestly this is so risky. Go to her place. Take care to have passwords on all of your messengers or use your companies mobile phone which you work with so she will not notice you actually cheating and staying in contact wih her. She once or twice found it out and was reaaaaally mad like really.
All you need are good excuses and brainwashing methods. I am lucky since my gf believed everything because of her love to me. Lastly she cheated on me and left. So everyone gets what he deserves right ?
>>
>>17263417
She finds out but she didn't actually caught you!

>>17263377
That's a great advice, do that!
>>
Everything catches up to you, and if it doesn't, you'll ultimately beat yourself up about it. And if you don't, one day when you're older it will all culminate in a shitstorm of regret and you will have to carry that the rest of your life
>>
>>17263368
>Is cheating bad if she doesn't find out?

nope

>General tips for net setting caught?

second phone, don't fuck crazy, make sure the other one knows the deal, don't share passwords.
>>
>>17265181
Moralfag pls
>>
>>17263368
"When Stephan Hawkins cheated on his wife, she must've felt pretty sad. It was a terrible thing to do, and I don't want to defend him. Try to think of it from his perspective a moment. He spends all day thinking about the universe and how big it is. A large star, the sun, is just one of dozens of stars in the galaxy which is just one of dozens of galaxies in the known universe. All said, against handfuls and handfuls of time. And if one guy cheats on his wife, then what's the big deal?"

"Thinking further down the same line of thought however. If we're so tiny and insignificant, then if you're able to find one person in the entire universe who cares about you, why would you want to disappoint them?"

- Joe Pera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trfHP5LHVNY
>>
>>17263368
>>17263418

why not just break up? Then you can get all the strange you want. And with less bad thoughts involved!
>>
Pro tip:
Kill yourself
>>
>>17263417
but... youre dead
>>
>is it bad to disrespect my significant other for the sake of a shallow selfish indulgence?
Yes.

>tips for not getting caught
Don't do it in the first place. Either get yourself an open relationship or be single. That way you can ride the cock carousel or dig in the oyster ditch all you want with no consequences, except maybe some STIs.
>>
>>17263368
You tell me. Did you find out about all the dick she's been having behind your back? No? Well then, what does it feel like?
>>
>>17265943
I know she doesn't cheat, I log all of all her communications and review it.
>>
>>17266115
Well well well. But then, wouldn't your wife be doing that as well? Couldn't she? And if you find a way to dodge your own scrutiny level, won't she?
>>
>>17266115
Whoa dude. What is wrong with you?
>>
Well if you feel bad about cheating and then stop then it's totally fine.

Fessing up right after is stupid though.
>>
If you pay a professional is it still cheating?
>>
>>17263368
only faggots lie and sneak around. being a man is being honest and straightforward. i hope getting some snatch is worth the huge hole you feel in your heart when you look into your girl's eyes and know what you've done.
>>
>>17263368
Cheating is cheating and yes it's always a bad thing. So fuck off and do the right thing and end the relationship if you're not going to be honesty and faithful to the girl. Once a cheater always a cheater Anon.
>>
Actually I would prefer if I knew the girl and could trust that she wouldn't want him all to herself. I don't mind a little sharing between friends. So long as my husband keeps himself clean and knows who the bread goes to.
Libido's getting a little low these days. A man needs a maid.
>>
>>17267560
WTF get fucked. Then the wife will want the husband to be cool with her fucking another man. That's a big hell no.
>>
>>17267587
what?
i didn't say that, learn to read
and secondly, you're not married to me, so shut the fuck up
>>
>>17263417
this little nigga is on point.
>>
>>17267592
well duh obviously some equality might be involved. Gee, retard, can't have that, can we?

If you don't consent to allowed extramarital affairs then it's none of your fucking business. YOU get fucked.
>>
>>17267597
don't you have some bananas to peel or riots to loot in?
>>
File: 1461728174767.gif (2 MB, 302x339) Image search: [Google]
1461728174767.gif
2 MB, 302x339
If this is genuinely your mentality you are a sociopath. Why be in a relationship if you don't care about the other person, and if you care about the other person why cheat on them? Grow the fuck up.
>>
File: 1348558259193.jpg (20 KB, 435x503) Image search: [Google]
1348558259193.jpg
20 KB, 435x503
>I want to fuck girls but my wife better not fuck guys!
>>
>>17267655
This this this this this this this!
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.