[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl never initiates a conversation with you its correct
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 6qMQ2mq.gif (2 MB, 316x311) Image search: [Google]
6qMQ2mq.gif
2 MB, 316x311
If a girl never initiates a conversation with you its correct to take that as a sign that she's not got any interest in you right?
>>
Prettty much.

When a girl gets in contact with a high-value guy, she doesn't beat around the bush or play games because she knows he has pick of the litter.
>>
Yeah, move on.

Worst thing you can do is waste time on a girl who doesn't see you in the same way.
>>
Oh. Okay...
Thanks.
>>
>>17262742
>girls dont initiate conversation whatsover
>even if they are interested, they wont initiate the conversation because "thats not ladylike
>the ones that do initiate conversation are few and far inbetween, and if they do exist, they dont want anything to do with you.

World sucks,man. Get over it.
>>
There are shy girls, you know.
>>
>>17262742
i personally have been interested in a guy for a few months and very very rarely start the conversation. i'm just shy i guess. how does she talk to you when you start the conversation? does she give you decent responses or one-word answers?
>>
>>17262742
If she's shy, and she likes you, she'll hope you text her first. Literally stare at the phone, your name, for hours. If she's not, she's either busy or not interested.
>>
If it seems too good to be true, it usually is. That's my advice.
>>
>>17262742
>Millennial boys, wanting girls to do all the work.

Why are you guys so scared to talk to girls?
Is it from too much xbox?
>>
>>17262742
>>17263589
My 10/10 way out of my league girlfriend isn't just shy, she's socially awkward as well. The first time we met was at work where she said "my name is anon" and nothing else for the next 3 weeks. Any questions were either ignored or I got a head shake for yes or no. It took 4 months of going out of my way to help her with stuff before she'd answer questions with one to five words and another 3 months before she started saying hi back.

One day I asked if she'd rather type than talk and she said yes so I gave her my number and we started texting. She still wouldn't initiate the conversation but she was very "talkative" whenever I'd ask something. She wasn't confident enough to verbally communicate anything at all but was able to write her thoughts and opinions. Ever since I've been encouraging her to say what she's thinking to me if nobody else and she has been. Her family and coworkers noticed she has more confidence in herself and was actually talking with them.

Skipping out on how we became a couple, now she's able to have full verbal conversations with me so I asked what a 10/10 girl like her sees in a solid 6/10 fat fuck like me. Apparently I'm the only one who's ever taken the time to get through to her and that everyone else thought she wasn't interested or was too weird for the effort. Aside from the social issues and borderline autistic knowledge of a few tv shows she's completely normal and the most interesting, thoughtful, and humorous person I've ever met. Unless I find out she was the campus whore in college or does hard drugs or something I'm going to end up marrying this girl.
>>
>>17263692
>10/10
>socially awkward

Stop reading there.
>>
I asked out a girl over Facebook when I was 16 (you can probably guess how it went), I got depressed, bitched to my friend's, used pot to escape, then one of my female friends told me to quit being a pussy and man up and I did. I started swimming daily, got my drivers license, and guess what? 5 months after that cringy Facebook stuff I was with her happily after no contact for half a year. Shit isn't always as it seems, I didn't even intend for shit to go down that way.
>>
>>17262742
If a woman never initiates contact it's not because she isn't interested, it's because she's a woman.
>>
>>17263841
/thread
>>
>>17262742

Depends if she keeps the convo going once you started it. Some girls are shy, others simply never start talking first.
I had the same problem, thought she isn't interested, told her about it and ever since she starts conversations more often than I do.
If however, her answers are short and she doesn't talk much at all, thats a sign for desinterest.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.