[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roommate Issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: kucklels.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kucklels.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
So I'm living in new city for a summer internship, and I was assigned a random roommate.
I really have not taken a liking to him. He is boisterous, rude, inconsiderate, messy and smelly. For example, in the car on the way home from work, I play music. He said he doesn't care what I play, so I played whatever. After a minute, he proceeds to unplug my phone, and plug his in to play this random youtube video of a guy making iced tea. I can't even watch the damn thing, and it was just uncomfortable.

We always agree upon a time to meet at my car after work, (we work in separate buildings), and he is always ten minutes late, without fail.

Talking to him is a chore. now, I'm not a natural conversationalist, but I tried to discuss some of my interests with him only to be met with pure neutrality.

I feel stressed when I'm around him.

What do I do? How do I get him to open up or be less of a jerk?

[pic unrelated]
>>
>>17262548
He unplugged your music in your car?

He's a fag and you're a cuck.
>>
>>17262557
wow, thanks.
>>
>>17262548
What's stopping you from getting a new one or moving out?
>>
>>17263331
uhh I dunno the logistics of such a move, plus that seems rather dramatic.
>>
>>17263356
Listen mate, it's real simple. You're not gonna be at your best for this internship or whatever if you're constantly stressed and unhappy. So, stop twiddling your thumbs give the guy an ultimatum of changing his behavior or you moving out. If he stays noxious then move out. Doesn't matter if t seems dramatic who the fuck cares?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.