[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have reason to believe that my professor is into me. How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: rayban.jpg (464 KB, 3500x1750) Image search: [Google]
rayban.jpg
464 KB, 3500x1750
I have reason to believe that my professor is into me.
How do I initiate a sexual relationship?
>>
please respond
>>
>>17261789
>ayy bb u want sum fuk??
>>
ask him/her "hey wanna initiate sexual relationship?"
>>
>>17261931
>>17261928
What if she says no?
>>
>>17261789
Without knowing your reason for believing, it's kind of hard to give you any advice.

I don't know why people posting on /adv/ expect magical answers to stupid questions.

>"halp me sex"

Fuck off.
>>
>>17261789
Ask for some one-on-one tutoring. Wear clothes that make you look good. Smile a lot. Let the professor escalate.
>>
>>17261948
Maybe I withheld information on purpose, have you ever considered you're the idiot, and not everyone else?
>>
File: Milvus_migrans_2005-new.jpg (189 KB, 588x690) Image search: [Google]
Milvus_migrans_2005-new.jpg
189 KB, 588x690
>>17261953
wew lad
>>
have you heard of ruhifinol? Ok, good. take her to an ok bar, not a great one, but an ok one. throw a couple pills in her drink, but not all of them. you don't want to kill her you just want to rape her and you may want some of those pills for your next love interest. get her in your car before she drops and have fun! If you have any confusioN check out the Bill Cosby afedavid
>>
File: Bateman cucked.jpg (10 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
Bateman cucked.jpg
10 KB, 500x215
>>17261990
>ruhifinol
>afedavid
Get the fuck out of here and read a book.
>>
>>17261954
You asked for advice in an extremely vague context and provided no background information.
You're the idiot by any reasoned metric.
>>
>>17261789
If he was into you he would have initiated by now.

Trust me.
>>
>>17261939
Then your assumptions she was interested were wrong.
>>
>>17262262
It doesn't need to be any more specific; it's a professor, I want to fuck her.
>>
>>17262277
and I have the rest of the semester to live with my rejection.
>>
>>17262288
Then this advice
>>17261928
>>17261931
Doesn't need to be any more specific you mouth breather.
If you want detailed advice based upon your specific situation then you're going to need to say what that situation is.
If you want vague, shitty advice, then give vague, shitty descriptions like you have up to this point.
>>
>>17262294
Then don't take the risk.
>>
>>17261789
if youre hot he probably is, ive caught a lot of professors with boners and they act so nervous its hilarious. youre pretty much screwed, every action you do is considered cute now. dont look him in the eyes.
>>
>>17262297
you're a dingus
>>
>>17262413
She's a woman, I'm a man, dude.
>>
>>17262461
fuckin rekt
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.