[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Any advice for someone who os going to jail? I do nothing heavy like rape, murder, or drug trafic/use or gang-ish shit. Just some cyber fuckery.
The question remains:
>How to Survive Prison?
>>
>>17261738
Watch Get Hard.
>>
Cyber fuckery meaning....?
>>
>>17261738
guccifer?
>>
>>17261747
I messed with some .gov shittery. Got eaten. Got traced. Acted like a fockin n008
>>
>>17261753
>guccifer
WTF lol
>>
>>17261808
>lol
Why would someone like you try to do anything like this?
>>
>>17261805
What did you do exactly? How did you get caught?

And are you going to jail or prison? How long is your sentence? You are in the US? There's a pretty big difference, and the jails vary wildly depending on locale.
>>
File: 1443852834556.jpg (27 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
1443852834556.jpg
27 KB, 367x332
my cousin went to jail, he said it's simple. on your first day, you've got to kick somebody's ass, or be somebody's bitch.
>>
Practice clinching your butt cheeks together really tight.
>>
>>17261967

That just makes it worse for you, and you're still gonna get fucked.

OP, buy a dildo and practice
>>
>>17261979
I think OP wants to strengthen his butt cheeks so if anything does go between them OP can just squeeze and snap dicks off at will.
>>
>>17262006

But then they'd just beat him unconscious and fuck him anyway
>>
>>17261738
what did you do exactly?
>>
>>17261958
LOL
>>
>>17261738

Prisonfag here,

I did 2 1/2 years. Its pretty simple. Keep to yourself. Don't snitch. Don't put up with any shit.

Someone, at some point is going to try to fuck with you. When I was coming back from commissary someone from my block tried cornering me and telling me I was going to give him all my stuff.

We fought, neither of us won but after that he never fucked with me again. Big prison badasses typically only go after the easy targets; no prison bully is going to spend his time fighting dudes all day for a couple packets of ramen when he knows he can just swing by some softy's cell and snatch it from him without any trouble.

Do NOT become that guy, not even for a second. If they all see one guy fuck you over and jack your shit without a fight every piece of shit from the cell block will start hitting you up.

If you're in a minimum security you'll be doing time with a lot of dudes who are eventually getting out, which means they have something to lose, which means its not as crazy as a max with a bunch of lifers.

Like I said, stand up for yourself, keep your head down, stay out of any beef or drama going on and if you do see something fucked up or illegal going on, you look the other way and pretend you didn't see it. Quickest way to catch a beat down is being a snitch.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.