[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was downstairs and happened to see one of my sister's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: gif-anime-ecchi-boobs-961703.gif (976 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
gif-anime-ecchi-boobs-961703.gif
976 KB, 500x287
I was downstairs and happened to see one of my sister's bras lying around. So out of curiosity I checked it and she's a fucking 38F!
Now I really want to see her bare tits. Is this normal? (technically she is only my half sister)

If you had a sister with huge tits you'd be curious too right?
>>
Bait thread. Don't answer this troll.
>>
>>17260845
Not worth it. Seriously such a waste of energy, just get a gf and see her tits. Then you can play with them etc.
>>
Why is it a bait thread? What does that even mean?
>>
>>17260845
There are lots of places for you to see tits. Don't go for those of your sister, you'll only be wasting your time.
>>
>>17260845
Dude it's your sister. Fucking fuck man. If you want to see huge tits then go on the internet or go to a strip club.
>>
well you could tell her you checked her bra size then explain to her that only fair if she knows your cock measurements. then you take your pants off and sketch your undergarment over your cock so it shows your outline. then see where it goes from there
>>
Just creep on her in the shower

who didn't do that? WOOPS DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE IN THERE, I JUST WANTED TO PEE REALLY QUICK SORRY SORRY SORRY
>>
>>17260923
>Toilets and Shower in the same room
>>
>>17260975
Is.. is that not normal?
>>
>>17260975
My cousin has a bathroom the size of my bedroom and the toilet and the shower are in the same room. I don't see a problem with this, it's a beautiful bathroom.
>>
>>17260977
Yeah thats the only type if bathroom i have seen i dont know wtf this anon is smoking.
>>
>>17260977
>>17260979
>>17261137
He's most likely not american.

In other countries theres a separate room for just the toilet.
>>
38? She sounds fat, OP.
>>
>>17261435
38 isn't fat
I'm not a boob expert but I think she gets fat when the band size is +40-42
>>
>>17261435
I'll freely admit I'm fat now, but if I slimmed down again, 38 would be about the smallest band size I could hope for. I think the first bra I wore was already a 34 or 36. that was when I was 9 years old and skinny.

ok I lied, you're right. women can't actually grow their own ribcages because god is still punishing us for eve. we get them from a factory that only manufactures them in one size.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.