[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
been dating this really cute chick for 3 months, shes 21, we've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
been dating this really cute chick for 3 months, shes 21, we've done everything else but oral and sex. She's a virgin and doesn't want to lose her virginity just to anybody. She wants to be apart of a comfortable relationship before losing it, she said:

"i want security to know that even if it doesn't work out between us, that losing it to you was s smart choice," "I want to be at a stage where im comfortable with your friends your family and the same way with my people"

problem is that this can take a while, probably a year plus because this is a long distance relationship, she doesn't know when her self but knows it will be awhile. I'm not gonna lie, im extremely frustrated and mad and don't even know wtf to do. I don't know if ill come across a dime like her again, shes sweet and an angel and we're get a long real well but at the same time I'm losing all interest. We sexted a lot but i told her it has to stop since its getting my hopes up and pretty much that its torture to myself.
>>
>>17259998
OP the girl wants to wait and you want to nut. Find a girl that wants to fuck. Problem solved
>>
>>17259998
losing interest from no sex means u dont like her, stop lying to your self, you just thpught she was easy
>>
>>17259998
boy, I much prefer a girl that doesn't fuck right away cause I know she probably doesn't just fuck right away any set of balls and dick
>>
>>17259998
>long distance relationship
just fuck someone else until then
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.