[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when/why is an age gap creepy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
we're both adults, i'm 25 and they're... in their 40s? what did they say, that college was 20 years ago for them? would it be weird to date them? they're my partner's old roommate (my partner's like 30). like i'm a poly queer but i'm usually leery about age gaps like this, even if i'm fully an adult and they don't have a position of power over me. like earlier i said that the only creepy thing about amber heard & johnny depp's relationship was the large power difference between them, but after hearing of his abuse i'm thinking back to what my friends said about being in different stages of life or whatever and wondering if they were right.
>>
i'm pretty high & would appreciate advice so i don't do anything i might regret
in the meantime i'll distract myself with other threads on here i guess?
>>
>>17259949
Do they treat you right?
Do you treat them right?
If so, then who gives a fuck about age gaps.
>>
>>17259992
i mean, i care about people judging me or them for it. i don't want to deal with stigma from people i respect. i suppose i should ask about their exact age, huh
>>
File: 1461700552607.jpg (43 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461700552607.jpg
43 KB, 720x720
>>17259949
>i'm 25 and they're... in their 40s? what did they say, that college was 20 years ago for them? would it be weird to date them? they're my partner's old roommate (my partner's like 30). like i'm a poly queer but i'm usually leery about age gaps like this
>>
>>17260074
lmao
>>
I slept with a 46 year old woman when I was 23.

It was nbd. I made it clear that I wanted it, she accepted the advance, not a big thing.

If you're a girl or a bottom I might be wary.
>>
>>17260066
You are going to be judged regardless of what you do, especially because you described yourself as a "poly queer."

But in the end, the only thing that really matters is what makes you happy. Stop being such a faggot and quit putting so much importance on what other people will think.
>>
>>17260150
like i said, i only really care about it if it comes from people i respect. but there's no way you all can guess what they think, i'll have to ask about it a little
>>
>>17259949
amber heard jsut wants a fat divorce payout, dumbass
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.