[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Incest relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (461 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
461 KB, 640x853
So I've been in a committed incestuous relationship with my first cousin for 3 years now. We're both 23. She says she wants to get married with me, and want me to ask her parents..

I've never actually thought about getting married and having kids with her until she proposed it.

How do I go about doing this and making it work?

Please spare me the religious moral stuff and myths about how cousins have retard kids
>>
>>17259506
>How do I go about doing this and making it work?
If you don't want to be told about retard kids, then you just go about it like you would any other girl.
>>
Move to a state where you can do that I guess. Just don't have kids or something.
>>
>>17259506
cousins aren't that bad for genetics, also you don't really, religiously, it's not like people didn't marry cousins in the old days.How to deal with your family?That shit is still weird unless you from arkansas or something, so nothing really
>>
>>17259506

decide what is more important, her or your parents. cuz chances are at least one of you is going to lose them through this.

there is no magic button fatality combo that will just make the parents be like 'doi of course this is okay!!1!'

there is a chance there will be light drama and it all blows over. there is a chance both sets of parents will disown you.

talk to your cousin (its so funny saying that btw) about what your plans would be if it doesnt work out. if her answer is something like 'DONT WORRY ANON IM SURE IT WILL BE FINE'

then get hte hell out of there cuz shes not actually thinking about the consequences of this situation, and that means shes obviously not thinking about the actual consequences of getting married at 23 (let alone to her cousin).
>>
>People say shit. I don't even know. I don't even listen to it half the time.
>What do they say?
>Shit about you and your cousin or something like that. I don't even listen to it. It doesn't even.
>No... it's not like that. It's not like that.
>You know what I mean? Like you married your cousin or some stupid shit, you know?
>Yeah, my wife... yeah, my wife is my cousin or whatever. But it's not like what you think or whatever, you know.
>Is she like a... first cousin, or is she...
>Yeah, no. She... you know, her... her father is the... is the brother of my mom.
>Mhm.
>It's not like... Look. We grew up together, and she grew up hot, you know. She fuckin' grew up hot and all of my friends were trying to fuck her, you know, and I wasn't... I'm not gonna let someone, you know, one of these assholes fuck my cousin. So I, you know, used the cousin thing as like... like an in with her. I'm not gonna let someone else fuck my cousin, you know? If anyone is gonna fuck my cousin it's gonna be me, out of... out of respect, you know?
>No, I get it, yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean, you're not afraid of like the whole kid thing, right? Like the whole...
>What, if the kid's retarded?
>Yeah.
>No, we have two kids.
>And they're... I mean, I don't want to get personal or anything, but are they okay?
>No, they're not retarded or anything like that...
>But there's a big chance, right? The whole...
>Yeah, there's like a 60 percent, you know... 60, 65 percent chance the kid's gonna be fuckin' retarded or whatever.
>That'd scare the shit out of me, buddy.
>Look, man... a lot of having a kid or whatever takes risk, whether you're fuckin' cousins or not, you know.
>What if... what if you... I mean, what if something like that happened?
>Well, basically, you know, if the kid was retarded I would... I would, you know, drive it up to the country and just like, you know, open the door and let it... say "You're free now!" You know? Like, "Run free!" You know?
>>
>>17259518
There is no state that will recognize an incestuous marriage. OPs question is irrelevant.
>>
>>17259589
>There is no state that will recognize an incestuous marriage.
Untrue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_law_in_the_United_States_by_state
>>
>>17259589
>I like to pretend things I think are facts without checking to see if they're true!
>>
>>17259697
>Wikipedia is infallible
>I don't issue marriage licenses for a living
>>
>>17259506
Its legal where i'm from so i don't concider it incest. You can legally get married and havr children here
>>
>>17259506
eww.
>>
>>17259506
>myths about how cousins have retard kids
Yeah inbreeding is a myth
>>
it is amazing how many cousinfuckers post on /adv/
>>
back in the day marriage to first cousins was actually pretty common. I think I read that in 19th century france 1 in 8 marriages were 1st cousin marriages.
>>
>myths about how cousins have retard kids
i can assure you that it is not a myth. its obviously not 100% chance but calling it a myth discredits it completely
>>
First cousins are pretty safe as far as genetics go. The risk of inbreeding-related defects is pretty minimal unless you do it generation after generation.

I'd suggest you think about it from a different angle: are you sure you are ready? 23 is a pretty young age to get married. You don't really know about your future plans yet.
>>
So cousin marriages aren't that bad genetically? I was taught to believe it's a huge genetic nono. Like really bad.

And then we get the inevitable argument "it's ok guise we did this in the 19th century". That always pops up in cousin relationships
>>
>>17259506
Go somewhere it is legal.
And yes. There should not be any genetic ramificarions. It is very common in Asia and Middle East.
>>
>>17259901
Why do we choose cousins sometimes? Is it because they're closer in proximity due to family?
>>
>>17259506

That's gross, dude.
>>
>>17259877
Does it increase the chance of genetic defects in your child if you're cousins? Yes, absolutely. Is it an enormous chance of it happening? No.
>>
>>17259506

Think about the kids, man.

If I were your child I'd hate you every day of my life for ever having to explain to people that my mom and dad are related. I'd dread any mention of my parents. I'd avoid talking about you at all costs. I'd never bring a date home, and if I ever did find a girl I'd want to marry I'd tell her that you and mom were dead because it would spare me the immense shame of having to introduce the love of my life to my cousin fucking parents.

If you wanna marry your cousin, thats fine, just don't procreate. I can't imagine a scenario in which any thing that pops out of your cousins cunt doesn't hate the both of you.
>>
>>17259576
I liked this. It felt like I was overhearing a conversation. Nice work.
>>
i think my family members who got married were just second cousins, but they had to get permission from the archbishop or whatever first since they're catholic. they're malaysian btw.

also, did anyone else read vc andrews as a middle schooler with your friends and get really confused about life for a bit
>>
>>17259506
Insight from someone who was married to first cousin for over a decade.
- Marriage to a cousin in Aus and UK is legal. We were married in the UK and had it all recognised in Aus too.
- First cousin defects are something like 3% greater chance than non related. Second cousin chance is higher.
- Social acceptance is totally down to culture. Most of our in culture friends knew about it. Pretty much no one outside that knew about it.
- Sex with your cousin is fucking HOT! Anal sex is better.
- It still happens but you probably don't hear about it if you're from an overly sensitive culture.

OP... What country are you in and what is your cultural background?
>>
>>17259968
who the fuck reads VC Andrews as a middle schooler
>>
>>17260032
my best friend courtney (we were both desperately lonely and made up futures together) leant it to me. her mom did quickly discuss it with my mum when she learned that courtney did that, though, but my parents were pretty liberal in what i was allowed to read, as long as i knew what i was in for. but like, i didn't actually know going in

shit, i should see what courtney's up to these days
>>
If you love her, go for it, but I urge you to adopt. Also, accept that you guys are probably going to be pariahs to your family, and you should probably minimize your family's role in your life so that what they know doesn't get out and affect you socially/professionally.
>>
>>17260050
well your friend courtney read some pretty advanced literature for a middle schooler

props to courtney, go see what she's up to
>>
> dat feel when all my female cousins are ugly, but my male cousins are good looking and make good wing men

feels good, mang
>>
>>17259933
Why would we have to publicly declare that we're cousins? Only a few of our friends know, and they don't think much of it
>>
OP's problem is not figuring out how to marry her, it's how to ask her parents. The majority of the world allows cousin marriage including Canada and half of the states
>>
i'm a little jealous, i've got a couple hot cousins but they're both straight
>>
>>17259933
This. OP is a disgusting cousinfucker.
>>
>>17259506
Don't have kids, they'll come out fucking retarded or some shit.
>>
>>17259933
This
>>
>>17259506
I've actually researched this shit (out of pure curiousity of course) and when it comes to having children with first cousins the statistics are hugely misleading. The reason people tell you not to have kids with a first cousin is because the chances of having a mentally retarded child increase 50%, which sounds astounding, but in reality you have a 3% chance of having retarded kids with someone whose not related to you. meaning if you have sex with a first cousin, that jumps to 6%, hardly something to be overly concerned about
>>
>>17260371
i'm going to add to my post, it's more likely your kids will be retarded if your wife is over 40, and in no way related to you than if you have a kid with a first cousin. it's just VERY taboo in most cultures today
>>
>>17259933
except that no one would ever ask if your parents are related.... mine aren't and i've never gotten that question
>>
File: 1466038565235.gif (498 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
1466038565235.gif
498 KB, 500x258
>>17259506
Oh man, that is so wrong, I don't actually know where to begin. Her parents will never accept that, it's largely illegal. You increase risk of genetic disorders... and really bro, your cousin? ! You can do better....
>>
>>17260255
This is why my cousin is my gf. She's very attractive
>>17260379
I searched and couldn't find any better
>>
It doesn't mean your kid will be retarded for sure, no.
But it does significantly increase the risks of any hereditary diseases you may have.
Look into that BEFORE you start trying to get a kid.
>>
>>17260371
Actually a lot of people in that study were "double cousins" which are closer related than first cousins.

Also paki people tend to have more genetic defects than other people anyways. 3% chance of having some life threatening diseases for unrelated Pakistanis? Seriously? That means out of33 people there would be 1 cripple / retard. I haven't seen many white / Asian people like that
>>
>>17260371
50% of 3% is 1.5%, not another 3%, anon.

An increase of 50% would lead to a 4.5% chance.
>>
>>17260371
But why risk it?

Also learn to math. See: >>17260485
>>
>>17260668
Because they love each other? Are you saying you would throw away someone you love because of an extra 1.5% Chance of your kid being born with a disease?
>>
>>17259576
wolf of ws
>>
Look op see the probablity by testing the field.

Do corny sappy shit.

"Dad [cousin] is hot I got to get me a girl like her"

Mom [cousin] is a cutey ima get some one like that. She blah blah blah I cant believe she dont have a man aint it sad.

The point is to see where they stand. Fish a bit see where it goes.

This will give you the answer to whether they'll accept it down the line way after your marriage.

Fuck the shit out of her op god speed have fun. Oh get a job supporting yourselves will be the main difficulty after you get hitched.

No family help and stuff is alright no cash will force you to lean on them so that will kill your relationship.
>>
>>17259506
they will never accept your relationship.
Marry her and go fucking away from home...
>>
>>17259877
not as bad as direct brothers or sisters, I believe the percentage isn't even on the double digits percentage wise
>>
>>17260018
Interesting. We're both Chinese born. Now we live in Canada. Only my mother knows about us and approves of our relationship. My dad and her parents are completely unaware. I could marry her tomorrow, but she wants me to tell her parents and get their approval, which will be a shitstorm. Our culture does not accept cousin marriages. Same as most Americans. Yes sex with her is very good. She's a pro. But our emotional attachment is 90% of what holds us together.
>>
>>17259909
From my experience, even though they're family, we have this mindset that they're not as close as our direct family (mom, dad, siblings).

I have a lot of attractive cousins, and pictured myself fucking most of then while we were growing up. But I could never see my sis like that.
>>
>>17259576
I want to see this acted out by somebody.
>>
>>17259576
>>17261718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRj6FDHjCkE
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.