[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to buy my boyfriend a promise ring, but I'm a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: x354-q80.jpg (23 KB, 354x354) Image search: [Google]
x354-q80.jpg
23 KB, 354x354
I want to buy my boyfriend a promise ring, but I'm a little worried that it'll come off as strange or weird for a female to buy a male a ring. Opinions?
>>
If I was your boyfriend I would totally let you buy that ring in the picture
>>
>>17259178
Does he normally wear jewellery? Like necklaces, chains, etc.

If not then I wouldn't.
>>
>>17259182
He has a huge collection of necklaces and bracelets.
>>
>>17259180
This, the thought is heart warming
>>
>>17259178
Give your boyfriend a blowjob a day.

He'll appreciate that more.
>>
>>17259198
We have sex almost daily.
>>
>>17259178
Completely normal
>>
>>17259178
> strange or weird
Do it anyway. Who taught you that strange is bad?
>>
>>17259314
This.
>>
Your man could react badly to this because it's dangerously to a marriage proposal. Implies a need for greater responsibility and commitment.

Would also recommend you go for a necklace or bracelet if that's his preference.
>>
>>17259178

whats hte promise? cuz it sounds to me like ur basically giving him a 'pre-engagement' ring, and that isnt going to end well.
>>
>>17259178

>BUT WHAT WILL OTHER PEOPLE THINK!!1!?

stop worrying about what is strange or not to other people.

the big question you have to ask is
>is this something HE will appreciate?

if you are worried he wont appreciate it / will find it strange or weird, then why are you even wanting to do this?
>>
>>17259178

Most guys wouldn't be interested in bling from a gal. If you want to be a "keeper" then make him be glad to be with you: be funny, be interesting, be interested, be considerate, be loving, be cheerful, be a dreamer, be real, be tough, be tender, be loyal, be a friend, be helpful, be nurturing, be romantic, be practical, be encouraging, be classy, be a good person. Encourage him to be a better person. Make him a unforgettable meal. Remember that sex is once in a while but eating is 3 times a day. Be fit and don't neglect your figure. Men are visual creatures; we can't help it. Make him feel like a hero; believe me, a guys WANT to be your hero. He wants to earn your respect and eventually your hand. Watch your tongue: do not let contempt for him into your heart; contempt is the opposite of love.
>>
>promise ring

You can't be older than 16.
>>
Based on these replies, promise rings sound like good things? Just what are you two promising on? And how is this different from a wedding/engagement ring?
>>
>>17259185
KEK
>>
What is the point of a promise ring? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it's for high schoolers who want to stay "pure" because their church tells them to. And they use it as an excuse to say "teehee we're getting married so it's ok to have sex now".
>>
>>17259185

>He has a huge collection of necklaces and bracelets.

Oh no.
>>
>>17259185
I've got bad news about your boyfriend. You're gonna want to sit down...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.