[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/, i have a request for each and everyone of you, if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Can't stappa the Zappa.jpg (13 KB, 381x339) Image search: [Google]
Can't stappa the Zappa.jpg
13 KB, 381x339
Hello /adv/, i have a request for each and everyone of you, if you have a second. Do you know of any stories about outcasts, losers and other pathetic persons that in the end managed to become great and/or successful? Could you post them? I'm a pathetic kissless virgin jobless fat shit and reading stories of people who became something from zero somehow boosts me up.
>>
>>17259108
There's the guy with the golden voice for example
>>
>>17259108
The guy who founded Second Cup in Canada. Frank O'Dea.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_O'Dea
>>
The original Papa Franku
>>
Bump, this could be cool
>>
Take this example, Mystery. Yes, the guy who came up with the pick up artist industry and made thousands off bitch boys who couldn't see the basics.

Dude studied and simulated what his alphas friends did, not everything worked but guess what some did and he sure had fun with the time and money. Now, he is going through problems since he became too attached to his kids and his does not have the custody.
>>
>>17259236
Cool shit
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.