[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have had two girlfriends >first had been molested as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 9d2VL8H.png (641 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
9d2VL8H.png
641 KB, 720x540
>have had two girlfriends
>first had been molested as a kid, second had generalized anxiety disorder and a lot of emotional issues
>current girl has technically been raped
>don't seek these girls out but it honestly appeals to me

What's wrong with me? I had a fairly normal childhood myself
>>
>>17258989
Heroics.

Don't fall for the white knight bait. One day if you are lucky you will find a girl who really does need a hero to save her and then you will find your place.
>>
>>17259000
This.
These girls want to princesses to be saved.
Ignoring these 'issues' takes the reward out of cries for attention.
>>
Its actually getting harder to not find a person that has had that stuff happen. Its the kind of messed up world we live in. 1 in 5 girl and 1 in 20 boys with have some kind of sexual encounter like that. Its not the victims fault either.
I myself have been touched sexually by my grandfather. Hated every second of it and didnt understand what he was doing, even at age 12, which was when it started. But i dont dwell on it and i have moved on. I wasnt able to talk to boys for three yrs afterwards though.
>>
>>17259081
women lie A LOT about this shit. I assure you when you find someone who actually had serious shit happen they will not be so open about it as to talk openly about it even on 4chan. Believe what you want, but if you really want a princess to save she is not venting online, or dating you and telling you about it. She is out wandering the street afraid to go home, in a shelter, or trapped in her room because her family member knocked her teeth out.

The ones that need help most are not even asking for it.
>>
>>17259094
this sadly makes a lot of sense
>>
>>17259081
Dude pretty sure here in Ireland most kids have been fiddled with.
I know a girl in school, she was one of my best friends gfs but she and I were pretty close.
Eventually she started sharing secrets me that she did not share with her bf(not an uncommon thing people seem to tell me their dark secrets because apparently I am not a judgmental person)
One that she kept off for ages was that her uncle molested her, he pretty much the secret shame of the family that they ignore he exists and may be in jail.

I still couldn't tell her I was fiddled with as a kid, I have never told anyone but my parents after it happened. I am pretty open guy and don't care and this is the one thing I never share, even my parents probably as forgot.
Friend family of our family would visit each other regularly, they had a tard son who was like 10+ years older than me. I was about 4 or 5 and he touched my penis, touched my butthole and use to poor water in my butt claiming he was a doctor.
Dudes been in and out of mental hospital and tried to kill his sister and couple of other people.

Similar thing happened with my sister, friend family of my family, we use to stay with them all the time.
Their youngest son touched her and fingered her and shit.
Apparently I was in the room but too young to remember.

And we all came from normal family backgrounds, even the molesters.
The tard is the only one who has an excuse really.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.