[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you date an asian girl as a white guy without being "that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Nice_Guy_Versions[1].jpg (182 KB, 800x567) Image search: [Google]
Nice_Guy_Versions[1].jpg
182 KB, 800x567
How do you date an asian girl as a white guy without being "that white guy who dates asian girls?"
>>
>>17258678
Haha what
>>
just stop caring 2bh
>>
Move somewhere where interracial couples aren't as stigmatised
>>
>>17258678
Give zero shits. I am with an Indonesian girl, and I love her - anyone tries to talk shit about us I ignore it.
>>
File: 1463929077369.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463929077369.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>17258678
If you care about this bullshit then don't date her. If you date someone is simply because you're attracted to them and like their personality.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

/thread
>>
>>17258678
>How do you date an asian girl as a white guy without being "that white guy who dates asian girls?"
If there is a specific girl you have in mind, and she happens to be Asian, then you are not "that white guy who dates Asian girls". In this case, treat her more or less the way you'd treat anyone else you were interested in.

If, on the other hand, you don't have a person in mind -if you're just looking for an Asian to be your girlfriend- then you are, in fact, "that white guy who dates Asian girls". Embrace the label, or give it up. Your call.
>>
>>17258746
>/threading oneself

I bet you love to smell your own farts
>>
I've never met a single person with the label of "that white guy who dates asian girls." Most likely because that's not a label anyone ever uses. Just go for it, no one will care.
>>
>>17258846
>If, on the other hand, you don't have a person in mind -if you're just looking for an Asian to be your girlfriend- then you are, in fact, "that white guy who dates Asian girls". Embrace the label, or give it up. Your call.
I don't disagree, but that's really not something anybody else ever has to know. Your motivations for who you date are your business and nobody else's. Just don't ask out anybody who's not Asian and the next time you meet an Asian chick who seems really cool, ask her out. If anybody asks you why you asked her, specifically, out, say she seemed cool and you liked her smile, or make up whatever bullshit thing you want.

I asked my current girlfriend out 1. because she seemed funny and nice and 2. because she has a cute, short haircut and I'm hugely, majorly attracted to girls with short hair. In fact, I've literally never dated a girl who didn't have shortish hair. Nobody needs to know that I have a borderline fetish for semi-androgynous haircuts, as far as they're concerned we just clicked and I asked her out.
>>
File: 1450639370007.jpg (31 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1450639370007.jpg
31 KB, 540x540
>>17258746
>reee with no capslock
>/threading your own post
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
the answer to your question is to not be the sort of person who asks that question
>>
>>17258678
Don' t exoticize her or expect her to be submissive. Treat her like a person.
>>
>>17258678
Either put up with it or don't do it.

What if it's the asian guy that dates a withe girl?
>>
>>17258678
How does it feel to be a disgusting fetishist? Asian girls won't put up with this shit
>>
>>17258889
/thread
>>
>>17258678
Don't associate yourself with the kind of people who think that way. Unless you really do have a fetish for asian girls, for that you'll just have to live with. I'm a chubby chaser that stares at peoples butts all the time, we all learn!
>>
File: summer.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
summer.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>17258746
I know that you'll recognize,
It's summertime~
>>
That's impossible OP. You will always be a stereotype couple by default and people would most of the time not be wrong to think that you are some cringy beta male.
>>
Just date her, but don't give off that "I'm a travelling rich white man in Thailand looking for hot lady-boys," vibe. People can tell whether your'e dating her for her ethnicity or for love. Acknowledge her culture but don't use it to make you look cultured.
>>
It sucks. I'm in international relations/diplomacy. I have to choose a regional specialization. I don't speak Spanish and have no real interest in Latin America, so that's out. Europe sucks because there's nothing meaningful to do in the West, and the East is a miserable shithole for the most part. I really like the Middle East, but I don't want a career centered around conflict, oil, and Islam, so I should avoid that. I also really like Africa, but I've worked for 3 years in West Africa and it's rough here. I don't think I want to devote myself to this place, though I'd happily visit. This leaves Asia. I really find Asia fascinating, especially China and India. But I know as soon as I start this focus, since I'm a thin, pale white guy, people's instant reaction is gonna be "of course he chose Asia. Look at him"
Also, once in the Peace Corps I thought a Chinese volunteer was cute, and a guy I knew started going around saying I had "yellow fever" because of it. In terms of race I'm actually more into Middle Eastern, Indian, Latin, and even black girls than I am into Asians. Oh well, such is life.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.