[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the easiest and most painless way to kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1460805980753.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460805980753.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
What's the easiest and most painless way to kill myself?

I really don't want any "oh it's ok you'll get better!" or "here's the suicide hotline" like no. I just want to fucking kill myself.

I've considered bullet to the head and overdosing on pills, but I don't think what I take will work.
>>
>>17258104
Been considering it a lot myself this year. (sorry for long post)

Hmm, well. I wouldn't recommend overdosing on pills, because usually you just end up in hospital for a bit.

A big fall would both definitely kill you and be painless. Just make sure it's a huge fall. Doing this on a sidewalk would be kind of a dick move, so I think you should do it somewhere without making anybody uncomfortable.

It's not that much to clean up if you do this, as it's not like your whole body shatters. There'll just be some blood. This type of thing is just another day at the work for the people cleaning it up, so don't feel too bad. They get paid.

I hope you find a solution to your problem before finally doing it. I'm trying to avoid it at the moment. I study all day every day to make myself not think about it. When I'm stuck on something or during the weekends, I usually drift towards depressive and suicidal thoughts, but they don't last as long anymore.
>>
>>17258104
Just look at wikipedia for the most deadly suicide method.
>>
>>17258104
Oh it's ok you'll get better
>>
File: medfags guide to suicide 1.0.png (101 KB, 843x755) Image search: [Google]
medfags guide to suicide 1.0.png
101 KB, 843x755
personal favorite is carbonmonoxide
>>
You don't want something that's easy. You want something effective. If it hurts, you're dead in a little bit. If it doesn't work, you failed.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.