[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf has a short and unpredictable temper Sometimes I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
My gf has a short and unpredictable temper

Sometimes I'm just cracking a joke suddenly she becomes super angry.

For example we laughed at a story about how a woman spent so much money shopping. It was all laughs until I jokingly said she was like that at one point. Suddenly she bursted out in anger and said some shit about me tarnishing her dignity then she sold the iPhone and iPad I bought her and was planning on giving me the money. wtf? I was confused the whole time

Other times I'm doing something in the kitchen then I notice she glances at me with a hostile look, then ignores me for the rest of the day.

Wtf is this? Is it normal?
>>
Fuck no it isn't.
>>
>>17258054
She's the only gf I had so I have no one else to compare to. I was thinking maybe this is the part where "men don't know what they did" in a relationship
>>
>>17258035
She sounds a bit bonkers man. I'd watch out if I were you.
>>
Also another time she took pics of me naked. I deleted a pic from her phone then she started crying and deleted every pic of me in her phone, ignored me for 2 days. I was like wtf? Is this about the pic or something else? I asked her why she said I didn't ask her for permission even though she deleted pics from my phone without permission before
>>
Just dump her and tell her she needs help

This isn't going to be great anytime soon
>>
>>17258064
She's crazy bro. Abandon ship
>>
>>17258035
read up on bpd
and then run as fast as you can
>>
>>17258035
>he didn't follow rule #1 of /adv/

Never stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>17258316
I second this
>>
>>17258064
Sounds like crazy, might be bipolar.

You better dump her m8.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.