[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
newfag here, I dont frequent this board and I have no idea if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: rosaura3.jpg (24 KB, 636x277) Image search: [Google]
rosaura3.jpg
24 KB, 636x277
newfag here, I dont frequent this board and I have no idea if posting this is a bad idea or not, but I need to get this off my chest so w/e.
I've been in love with the same girl for about 4 to 5 Years now, I'm still somewhat of an edgy teen so I havent done anything about it during all this time, We're great friends and kinda close but just that, I thought I liked to stay in this comfort zone but it's been burning inside of me since forever, 4 Years of sitting idly, joking, playing this game. I confessed my love to her some months ago ( Terrible move ), I tried to be as honest as I could while not being anything cringeworthy but, All the while she just kept looking at me like if I was some sort of freak, A Giovanni without his hump. After a vague and improvised answer, she just ignored me the rest of that night, Next week, back from school, ( And ever since ) she just acts as if that'd never happened, We're still the same great friends, but it hurts alot, Since she hasnt said a single word, at all. Maybe a cruel joke about it here and there, followed by an awkward silence, but she really acts as if It never happened. I still love her, I tried not to but I really do.
On top of all of this, My grades have been going down the toilet, Not like it matters alot, but I dont want to end up repeating this class, and wasting a year of my life.
I also want to do the Military Service when I leave school, but I'm kind of a weakling, Some people have told me that it isnt that hard. But I really dont want to fuck that up.

TL;DR: I think I'm getting friendzoned by my crush, which I've known for some 5 or so years, And my grades are going terribly, How do I fix my life?
>>
Uh, Bump?
>>
shes clearly not interested

just stop
>>
>>17258005
Sorry.
>>
fuck my life.
>>
not much you can do about the girl man, just focus on progressing in life and achieving what you want and youll find new girls
>>
1. Focus on graduating high school with good grades, not on getting girls

2. This girl clearly is not into you, accept that it's never going to happen and find someone else who actually is attracted to you

3. Don't fucking "confess" to the girl you like, life isn't an anime. Just ask her out sometime (not in front of her friends) and if she says yes go from there. If she says no, well her loss.

4. Wanting to join the military is an admirable goal, and it's not insanely physically demanding but you'll help yourself out a lot by being in good shape. Start going to the gym, Google the army pft and train up to that. BTW what branch were you looking at, I'm ex Navy myself and could answer any specific questions you had.

5. You have to be 18 or older to post on 4chan, good job having enough sense to not reveal your age. That gives me hope that we might actually be able to help you.
>>
Still around, OP?

Instead of listening to these losers, consider this:

>she's still interested in hanging out
>she hasn't specifically asked you if you can continue to just be friends
>your interpretation of her body language and ignoring you the night you confessed, doesn't mean she actually think you're a freak
>it might actually mean she just thinks it's weird that you haven't made a move yet
>remember, she's a teenage girl, and teenage girls don't always take initiative
>also they tend to be quite insecure, just like you
>you confessing has definitely made her think about it, your perception that she acts as if nothing happened is only your perception
>she might actually be thinking about it constantly, and simply doesn't want to show it because
>either she wants you to make the first move, or
>she actually only wants friendship
>and the only way to find out which, is to put it to the test
>which means you'll stop being in this agony of yours, since she'll either become your girl, or she'll want to distance herself and leave you alone
>BUT you need to work on the insecurity of yours if you want to have game

>and working on your god damn grades is part of what'll grant you more confidence
>also, just work on improving in general

>be pleasant, be fun (not funny,) show interest (not by talking about it, SHOW IT), build attraction (look up pointers on youtube), be outcome-independant. Never show neediness.

Stop these harmful thoughts of yours, and grow.
Expect the best. Act as if you already got what you want, it'll shine through and make you more attractive. Girls will spot neediness from miles away. They can smell it on you. Literally, you communicate through pheromones, dude.
>>
>>17259190
Adding on to this: work on your punctuation.
>>
>>17259199
It's 4.30 am and you're welcome
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.