[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was tring to lose my virginity but when I tried putting it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1459736191856[1].png (238 KB, 567x320) Image search: [Google]
1459736191856[1].png
238 KB, 567x320
I was tring to lose my virginity but when I tried putting it in she shouted in pain.
Eventually we agreed to push through the pain and i started going back and forth, eventually going almost balls deep but she was still in pain.
What do?
We tried missionary, cowgirl and failed at doggy.
She wasn't very wet because I had led her to an orgasm twice before we tried having sex.
I'm not underage b&, just almost wizard.
>>
Listen, if she orgasmed she would be very wet. She is either lying to you about her orgasms or she has some medical issue and needs to speak to her gynecologist.
>>
>>17257536
maybe i should clarify
it was extremely wet at one time and realy dry the next...
we were both pretty dehydrated if that makes a difference
>>
There is a medical condition called "vaginismus" where the vagina contracts and spasms in response to physical stimulus. It can be quite painful.
>>
>>17257579
oh boy that would suck
>>
also she is really young like 8 or 17 im not sure
>>
>>17257594
>8 or 17
Oh dear. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>17257594
Welp, say hi to the partyvan for me
>>
>>17257579
This. Protip: sex should NEVER hurt. Not the first time even, that's just a myth. The reason why many girls find their first time unpleasant is because they are too dry due to nerves, or they want to get it over with and get the dick in before they were relaxed and aroused enough. If she was properly wet and you had enough foreplay (say, fifteen minutes), it is NOT normal for her to experience pain in the first place. Let alone still feeling it after "pushing through" (fucking ouch).

Does she use tampons? Can she finger herself (as in, insert a finger)? If the answer is no then she has a form of vaginismus.
>>
>>17257798
i can get a finger in but it hurts her
especially when touching the upper wall
>>
>>17257798
also, she doesn't use tampons and i doubt she fingers herself while masturbating
>>
>>17257836
>>17257840
Yeah. Vaginismus. This is not normal. She needs professional help, this can be solved but she'll need to train with small dildos and learn how to consciously relax her vaginal muscles. It will not resolve itself without training.
>>
File: image.jpg (935 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
935 KB, 1500x1000
>>17257594
>>
>>17257843
I should add by the way that it is a good sign (or well, unfortunate for her but still) that you managed to shove your dick in in the first place. If she had a very bad case the pain would've been unbearable just from trying to get an inch or so in. This suggests she has a lighter case that will require less time intensive training to overcome. See if there's a sexual therapist experienced with vaginismus in your area.
>>
>>17257850
will do...
thank you anon
>>
>>17257854
Good luck!!
>>
>>17257854
One more thing: it could be that she is not exactly eager (understandably) to accept that she has an issue she needs to seek help for. If this is the case, do some googling so you can present her sources saying that it should be possible to lose your virginity painlessly (with enough build up and lube or natural wetness), that if there occurs pain it should be slight etc. She might also recognize the description of vaginismus, which is pretty much an uncontrollable muscle spasm similar to how you can't help but clamp your eye shut when someone brings in a finger to poke it with.

So be prepared to convince her that this is not a case of needing to grow used to it or whatever. This is important because if she forces herself too often to have painful sex, the only result will be that she starts associating the physical sensation of being penetrated with dread and pain. Which will add mental issues on top of the physical issues and only puts her in a worse position.
>>
>>17257861
we made the thread
thanks again, i wont force anything
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.