[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's this girl i have been talking to for a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Hank_Sponge.jpg (59 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
Hank_Sponge.jpg
59 KB, 420x420
So there's this girl i have been talking to for a couple of days. I've told her that i think she's cute and she's called me cute too. This is where the confusion starts: She's called me babe twice. However, im not entirely sure if shes into me for calling me babe or simply its just a word in her vocabulary that she uses frequently. What do you all think?
>>
Ask her out.
>>
>>17256882
Like on a date? Because if so, i already did that. She took her siblings and a friend.
>>
>>17256887
Did you pay? Is your name Free Food?
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 125x116
>>17256887
Wtf
>>
>>17256919
No i didn't pay. Im not trying to make her feel uncomfortable if she is not into me
>>
>>17256921
ahaha

She ain't interested homie drop it. If she was interested she wouldn't have taken her sibling and friend. Sorry. Move on.
>>
>>17256974
You may be right. Thanks mate
>>
>>17256994
Naw, I am right. The sooner you move on the better you'll feel. Drop in the bucket, plenty of fish, etc. Just continue to flirt for fun but drop all hopes right now. The more you build it up the more it's gonna suck. It ain't worth it.
>>
>>17257000
You're right. The more i hope, the more pain I'll feel. Thanks
>>
>>17257009
Attaboy, you'll be fine - keep doing you.

Also maybe consider learning some body language. Individual actions are irrelevant when judging someone's intentions, you have to read clusters. If I call you babe but I'm crossing my arms and facing away from you with my body, I'm not interested. If I call you babe and rub your shoulder then get closer to you every chance I get, probably interested (tho not guaranteed, obviously).

Still drop this situation, but it might make it a bit easier with these ambiguous situations in the future.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.