[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a bf >occasionally get the desire to fuck chicks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1465559912614-lgbt.jpg (146 KB, 537x452) Image search: [Google]
1465559912614-lgbt.jpg
146 KB, 537x452
>have a bf
>occasionally get the desire to fuck chicks
>feel inadequate that I haven't fucked a chick
Why do I feel this way ?
>>
>>17256462
You're bi. Tell your boyfriend and initiate a threesome. Have the best and hottest sex ever.
>>
Should have taken care of that prior to inserting yourself into someone else's life. Best thing you could do, assuming you really care for this person, is to be honest. Otherwise keep it to yourself and move on.
>>
You're sexually frustrated. Talk to your boyfriend about it. It might open up some doors for you.
>>
>>17256466
>>17256472
No he's gay, and he said he felt sad when I told him . Said it made him feel unwanted .
>>
>>17256462

are you a dude or a chick?
>>
>>17256479
>>17256483
See OP, this could have been useful information in your first post, you mong.
>>
>>17256483
Dude , half fag , also known as bi
>>
>>17256483

I would guess that he's a man judging by the fact that he just said his boyfriend is gay

>>17256462
>>17256479

Sounds like you're bisexual but maybe leaning more towards the homosexual end of the spectrum.

Being honest with your boyfriend would be the best option. Either you guys will be able to work something out that allows you to satisfy your needs to also have a female partner, or perhaps it is time to end this relationship and find someone who more closely aligns with what you want out of a relationship.

Definitely do not stay together if all of your needs aren't being met, because eventually you're going to try and get those needs met whether he approves or not.
>>
>>17256498

thats what i figured but wanted to be sure. you probably feel that since you are bi, but only have banged dudes, that you cant bang chicks, and want to prove you can. im gay, but i feel ya, ive gotten with a woman just to prove i can before.
>>
The word is bisexual. Probably best not to act on those desires while you have a boyfriend.
>>
Really I think I'm insecure
I've always had this nagging fear to fuck a hot chick since it always felt like something I should do . And I'm lesser for not
I've felt alone with out a gf and felt inadequate without one . I've had 3 but I don't really count them .
I guess I feel really Inadequate about not sleeping with a woman . I love my bf but this dumb insecurity won't go away
>>
>>17256479
Well it's understandable that this would bum him out. You're essentially telling him that he doesn't satisfy you completely and he never can because he doesn't have a vagina.

>>feel inadequate that I haven't fucked a chick
If this is is the main reason then your issue is NOT that you want to fuck a chick, your issue is that you are insecure.

You also need to decide if you value your current relationship over the opportunity to get with a girl.
>>
>>17256462
Because humans are dominated by curiosity and the need to do things they've never done before
Completely normal
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.