[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get death threats from psycho guy you barely know >call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: blue cheese.jpg (65 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
blue cheese.jpg
65 KB, 320x240
>get death threats from psycho guy you barely know
>call police but they can't do anything
what do?
>>
>>17255961
Marlin .45-70 1895 300 grain bullet should do the job
>>
>>17255980
And what if you don't live in 'murica and you don't have acces to guns?
>>
>>17256052
Knife, arrow, maybe practice throwing kunai?
>>
>>17255961
Just don't fight fair
Knock out their knees, hit below the belt, poke out their eyes, go for the throut
Don't hold back, be has and resolved in your attacks
You have the right to defend yourself
>>
>>17256108
Problem is, that in the country I live in it isn't legal to use any force to defend yourself, exept for the same force the attacker is using. Like if he hits me with his fists, I can't hit him back with a baseballbat...

Believe me, I would love nothing more than to hit him in the head with a bat, but unfortunately I would be locked up for that shit. Not something I hope to achieve
>>
>>17256134
Out of curiosity, what country is this?
>>
>>17256134
If he has given you death threats then you can assume your live will be in peril
And you told the police that he gave you death threats, they can back that up
Also, what country you in OP?
>>
>>17256134
Bring two bars to the fight. One to knock him the fuck out and the other to frame him with. With the head trauma he'll have the police would have no choice but to believe you. He can't give his side of the story if he's in a coma.
>>
>>17256160
Except for OP's fingerprints
>>
>>17256160
Bats*
>>
>>17256167
What part of framing do you not understand?
>>
murca'
>>
>>17255961
Get a restraining order, buy a gun, get a carry permit, practice, buy high quality self defense ammunition with consistent penetration and expansion, light his ass up if he violates the order.
>>
>>17256144
>>17256148
The Netherlands
>>
hi anon, i am part of an american mental health crisis response unit in a major city.
even dutch police probably know little about MH/MR stuff
here's what I tell people to say to police if they're getting stalked by an individual with schizophrenia
>look up the penal code for threats, stalking, and quote it to the officers
>explain that if the issue is not resolved you will take it up their chain of command until it is resolved
>the mentally ill have a right to not be charged for just their illness, anyone who makes threats loses that right
>if there still is no response, contact free legal resources in your city for representation

In my city, if the person being stalked happened to be part of a protected group (woman, gay), explicitly mentioning this to the police and specifying that " all legal means will be used to ensure the staling stops" they find that this is a pretty good way to get the police off their asses and secure a restraining order. Not that I'm telling you to lie about being gay OP.
>>
>>17256167
He swung at me, officer, but he missed. I tried to wrestle his weapons away, but only managed to get one
>>
Hire someone to beat the shit out of him.
Alternatively, you could relocate to another city.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.