[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will we go on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Bank-account11.jpg (55 KB, 800x479) Image search: [Google]
Bank-account11.jpg
55 KB, 800x479
Hi, i find myself in a terrible situation. I work as a private teacher, and now that school ended i haveno salary. My father is unemployed since his copany closed 5 years ago. we counted on my mother salary, that is tearing herself apart in a 9 hours job. I made a living out o f little translations job, but the situation of my family just worsened with a letter form our landlords. they completely blocked my mother's salary, set to zero her bank account and suddently we don't even know how to boy dinner.
i had to write it down to aknowledge the situation. How can we get out of this? I'm so worried we will get throwned in the street.
Please, share something that might help us feel better. Has somone of you got out of this situation? How? please give me hope.
>>
>>17254669
In which country do you live? Between which languages do you translate?
>>
>>17254669
If you have the skills to translate and tutor, you have the skills for any basic office job. Or you can find kids (or more likely parents) looking for summer tutors. Or you can contact some of the places you have translated for before and ask if they have any work for you. Or you can call your local welfare or dole or emergency services or whatever it is called to get government aid. Or your father can get off his ass and find a job. Or any of a dozen other obvious things.
>>
>>17254675
Italy. I'm getting a languages degree in October, I can translate from and to English and Spanish. I can speak french, too, but not enough to translate professionally. I have experience as a model and I used to be an anchorwoman for a music program and a sports program in a local tv. yes, I have a pretty decent cv, I even thought I would be famous someday. but the fact is I live in a small town because my mother's job is here. she will have to work for free until we pay our debts, so we can't move, and I don't even have the money to buy a train ticket because I aready used all my savings.
>>
>>17254797
thanks kind sir for your abviousness. my father is an italian in his 50s, he WOULD work if he could. he WASHED TOILETS for 100 bucks a month, barely covering the gasoline expenses, only because he felt he just HAD to do something. now that school has recently ended, parents and kids are thinking about holidays, not studying. i can't believe we fell so low to go to beg in the bread line, but i'm afraid we will have to consider it until i get my degree and have more chances to get a job.
>>
>>17254824
I may or may not have some work for you, but it would be a bit strange (nothing sexual, immoral, or degrading), and I can't pay very well. How much money do you need?
>>
>>17254842
i will consider everything.
>>
>>17254845
>anything
Others will recommend camwhoring, but I'll try to help you keep your dignity.

Once again, how much money do you need? I live in the US, so I don't have a good reference point for financial needs in a small town in Italy.
>>
>>17254845
European here. I'd recommend you lurk or even post in the sugar daddy thread on /soc/. Perhaps you can find a nice sugar daddy who will help you out.
>>
>>17254849
>>17254849
i have created a temp mail [email protected] write me if you want. I'm sorry if i don't check for spelling or grammar errors, I'm a bit shocked. i'd prefer not to put my image in awkward situations since i may be able to use it in the future. I don't know how much to ask you because I'd prefer to be adequately paid for what you're offering rather than beg for help. so, send me your offer and we'll see
(i don't know what your intentions are but thanks)
>>
>>17254863
thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17254849
What do you want doing? Just an interested anon.
>>
>>17254669
>we counted on my mother salary, that is tearing herself apart in a 9 hours job.

Sounds like you and your dad are assholes who didn't make good life choices.
>>
>>17254881
well, that isn't helping. i've been working since i was 16 and y father helped his employees how he could until there was nothing to do. But i understand if you think we made mistakes. maybe i did, not lowering myself to go to bed with old men just to go on with my anchorwoman career. maybe my father trusted the wrong people. we got it.
>>
>>17254878
idk, i had dreams before the debts. now i only wish my family getting some peace
>>
>>17254900
>go to bed with old men just to go on with my anchorwoman career

That actually happens?
>>
>>17254908
you BET. but it's subtle. they'd deny, of course. when i refused, another girl got the job. guess she had no problems with that. but i'm out of it. i loved it, i really did, but i hated the people in it. i'm still useful in local events, but it's volunteering.
>>
>>17254878
Voice sample collection.

That and I'm hitting up my friend who is a translator to see if she can find OP some work.
>>
>>17254908
Offcourse if some hotchcick will fuck for a job ditch the other one.
>>
>>17254915
Funny that the sugar daddy thing was mentioned above, then. Though, at least sugar daddies can be nice and even not that old (some are in their 30s).
>>
>>17254669
Doesn't Italy have any welfare? How did your landlord manage to steal your money?
>>
>>17254924
thanks. do what you can, but not worry.
i feel better now, that's not so dark. I'm pretty. i have skills. i (almost) have a degree. we will get out of this one. thanks to everyone who showed support. if you want to email me, here's a temp email i created [email protected]
I cleared my mind, and that's what i needed. i replied to you instead of cry myself out for nothing. thanks.
>>
>>17254942

dont worry we are all going to make it
>>
>>17254941
They are the worst kind of people. they can do that, if they make you believe you'll be able to slowly pay your debt, say that you won't need to pay any lawyer and then send you a letter from a judge. until we pay some lawyer, we can't get the minimum wage or access the bank account.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.