[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This might sound bad, but is there anyway to convince a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: PicsArt_06-10-06.49.57.jpg (40 KB, 540x411) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-10-06.49.57.jpg
40 KB, 540x411
This might sound bad, but is there anyway to convince a girl to put her kid up for adoption? She has a hard time taking care of it, and I'm not mentally ready for kids.
>>
>>17254235
>This might sound bad, but is there anyway to convince a girl to put her kid up for adoption?
Not universally.

>She has a hard time taking care of it, and I'm not mentally ready for kids.
No one is, at first. Doesn't matter. Take responsibility.
>>
>>17254242
The kids not mine tho and I'm not in a relationship with her, just asking how probable it would be
>>
her kid, her decision. how old we talking, can this kid yet clean after himself?

also you sound like a kid yourself, thinking a child is a pest. they can be trained to behave, give the right kind of stimuli and he is a servant until he is a teen
>>
You're kind of a monster, honestly. Unless she's actually neglecting the child, or abusing it, why the hell would you separate them? Because children are hard to handle?
>>
>>17254247
The its not your problem. Move on
>>
You, Sir, are scary AF.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.