[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way I can get my mom to have sex with me?.. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1456361787886.jpg (370 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456361787886.jpg
370 KB, 1280x720
Is there any way I can get my mom to have sex with me?.. I have been touching myself thinking about her a lot... idk why but I am attracted to her...
>>
For fucks sake
>>
>>17254189
Dont say that, he might actualy do it.
>>
You could, but you would live with the fact you fucked your mom for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17254170
send her a dick pic, that always works
>>
>>17254215
I think he's ok with that
>>
why ... freakn useless son that lives under her roof, been given free food and living space and now he wants to fuck his mother? what a disgrace
>>
File: 1465788672961.png (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465788672961.png
60 KB, 1280x720
>>17254217
>>
Walk around shirtless, sometimes with a boner and shorts, or underwear. Might make her think naughty stuff. Maybe eventually lead to something else. If you live alone with her, never lock bathroom if youre showering.
Trololololol~
>>
>>17254170
are you serious anon?
>>
Shove a spoon up your ass and seduce her by taking it out slowly while moaning mommy.
>>
>>17254217
This.
If she freaks out, tell her it was an accident and you were trying to send it to a girl who's number you got at the park/mall/fair/store/whatever.
>>
>>17255865
Don't forget to put a fake contact in your phone.
Maybe set up a google number and a fake profile for her so you can even show her who it was for if she presses the issue.
>>
>>17255870
It's not like the fake profile would have to respond, or you can always write the response from it later when you're not home if she messages it (not that it would happen), then block her telling her you're uncomfortable with this situation if she does.
>>
There was a whole wincest story about a guy and his hot mom that I saved. Probably fake as shit, but it started when he initiated a drinking game with her and they started playing truth or dare. He didn't dare his mom to suck his dick or anything, but it started pretty flirty while they were drunk. Do that, or something.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.