[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1465841693967-b.jpg (128 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1465841693967-b.jpg
128 KB, 1080x1349
So a while ago I posted a thread about wanting to become a criminal, and someone called me out and gave me a really good idea on how to make a lot of money easily without crime, but I cant be fucking damned to start

Im scared to fail, and he only left me extremely small tidbits, its like a fucking game

I know I can do it, but I just cant start. How do you guys get the extra push to get going?

Pic unrelated
>>
fucking quit or shut up, man. no one here can make YOU motivated. sounds harsh, but it's on you. ask for help all the time, not motivation.
>>
>>17254044
Im asking for help on how you guys get motivated
>>
do you have any particular thing that you want or an image of what you think would make your life worth chasing
>>
>>17254042
>gave me a really good idea on how to make a lot of money easily without crime,
What idea?
>>
>>17254052
Creating my own marketing guide
>>17254049
Carbon fiber 675lt McLaren
>>
>>17254046
smoke meth
>>
>>17254064
Yeah basically
>>
>>17254054
Not the guy you replied to, but I think I remember that thread. Is this the one where you create a marketing guide with stuff you find off the internet then have the first round of people you market it to go on to market it themselves on your behalf?
>>
>>17254054
>marketing guide
not this shit again. inb4 someone shits up the entire board talking about some filipino MLM scam artist dude.
>>
>>17254102
Yeah
>>17254109
What?
>>
>>17254046
remind yourself every day that the alternatives to working are starving or risking going to jail. that might help.

look at it this way. if you start, you have a chance to succeed. if you spin your wheels, you have no chance to succeed.

one thing I do if I'm worried about failing at something is to have a viable backup plan. it might involve living off a small savings and eating macaroni a lot for a while, or asking someone for help when I don't want to. but it's better to have some backup plan than none. makes you feel like at least you have a bit of a safety net.

you'll be fine OP. if you succeed, you'll definitely be fine, and even if you fail, you will probably be better off than you think you will. just make sure you manage your money every step of the way.
>>
>>17254102
so basically a ponzi scheme. OP you may want to check your local, state/provincial, and federal laws to make sure this type of stuff is legal where you are.
>>
>>17254196
No it's not like that, I just teach people how to digital market, not teach them to teach others about my product
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.