[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel weird.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160606_233500.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160606_233500.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
So I've always done open relationships because my last few solid ones weren't solid due to lack of honesty and communication. So I said fuck it open relationship. Then what seems to be out of nowhere I meet this girl and everything's great. She's been so open and honest so far and out connection is amazing. Then today she says that there's someone she likes and she doesn't know how to feel. Mind you we have been dating for awhile and she declared that she wanted to stay exclusive (Mono). Guess not. Idk what to do Because if I stayed in an open relationship it wouldn't have bothered me. But she hooked me and now I just feel even more dead than I've felt before, except now there's a girl that I love and who constantly tells me she loves me But is thinking of someone else. Mean while I'm very picky with my companions because I don't trust anybody. This is my first time in advice 4chan lets see how badly you can disapoint me.
>>
>>17253339
>>17253339
It seems that open relationships were never your thing but just a way to avoid danger of heart break. Tell this girl how you feel and go from there, heart break is worth it rather then being cucked. Just my opinion.
>>
Never a good idea to willingly get cucked.
>>
>>17253339
Your first mistake was willingly becoming a cuck. You should tell her how you feel or suffer the consequences, either way you should probably break it off since she lied.
>>
>>17253339
Fuck that bitch anon. Drink a beer, smoke a bud, you'll be fine. (at least for a short time)
>>
>>17253339
Maybe that someone she's talking about is you, lil' faggot.
>>
>>17254114
Well I did both of those thing. Haha thanks
>>17254158
I wish but she seemed like it was about someone else. The dude is no comparison to me btw. Not to sound arrogant. But if she did leave me for him I'd feel it would be a terrible trade off. Heh but who am I besides a lil' faggot. Haha!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.