[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found a condom on the floor next to my 16 year old brother's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
I found a condom on the floor next to my 16 year old brother's stuff, what should I do? I hate the little shit because he constantly lies and acts like an entitled fuck, plus he's like a beta Chad.
>>
>beta chad

please elaborate
>>
>>17253006
He's 6'2 and plays baseball, but he's easy to influence and is shit with women (from what I see).
>>
>your brother is 16
>wants to or has sex
>you thing there is something wrong with it

The problem is you not him. Be glad you found a condom, at least you know he cares about his health.
>>
>>17253022
Yeah he's fucking 16, that's degenerate. Maybe they do that in the slums but not where I was raised
>>
why are all the spergs on this site so involved with other people's sex life? you should stop being a little bitch and mind your own business.
>>
POKE HOLES IN IT LOL

>this is bait
>this is what you wanted to hear
>>
>>17253060
I'm honestly tempted to do it to the little fuck. This da real deal m8
>>
Stay out of his business? I mean the fuck do you want? Is your family religious or have you just never gotten your dick wet? Either way, he is just gonna do what he wants, teenagers are like that. You'll just make it worse.
>>
>>17253033
You sound like an asshole. My brother was proud that I was laying women at 16. Because of that I built more confidence in 15 minutes of akward sibling talk than I have in my entire life. If he'd cut me off like that at my age I wouldn't be able to enjoy the benefits of having an awesome brother.
>>
>>17253079
I want him to suffer for throwing me under the bus my entire life, I'm just going to do it anyway I don't know why I'm asking you guys
>>
>>17253085
You really just need to get laid man. If you put this much effort into finding a woman you probably wouldn't have any problems.
>>
File: photo.jpg (114 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
114 KB, 900x900
>>17253091
>Implying
>>
>>17253085
Yeah, I figured it was that you've never gotten laid. Enjoy being less talented and popular then your brother forever.
>>
File: 1459196281431.jpg (9 KB, 231x281) Image search: [Google]
1459196281431.jpg
9 KB, 231x281
>>17253099
>talented
I didn't know you guys knew me
>>
>>17253095
Nah, no implication. People are straight telling you to find a pussy to fill.
>>
>>17253105
My catholic gf and I say otherwise, go hug your waifu pillow fag
>>
>>17253112
You added an irrelevant adjective to make it more "believable" How cute.
>>
File: 1463956434245.jpg (65 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1463956434245.jpg
65 KB, 540x540
>>17253114
I feel bad for the people who have to put up with your superiority complex
>>
>>17253116
I feel bad for people who have to deal with your bandwagoned overzealous Catholic views.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.