[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retard here, I havent had a gf in 3 years and im generally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pumpkins.gif (819 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pumpkins.gif
819 KB, 500x375
Retard here,

I havent had a gf in 3 years and im generally pretty independent and self sufficient. Right now,my focus is to,get into grad school.

Anyways there is this grill who i started talking to out of the blue because i thought she was cool as fuck (she is also gorgeous). We have good rapport, and i casually mentioned things that i do, and she said "id like,to check that out sometime" or "id be down to go" does that mean shes into me and wants to spend time with me? Im completely oblivious when it comes to this.

As an added plot twist, she recently left the country for some school things. Should i maintain contact through email? What do i say?
Im aware i sound autistic as fuck, im generally not this autistic, but the whole not seeing her for a month to ask her out and gauge her interest was a real curve ball thrown at me

Thanks in advance
>>
>>17252621
Just send her a text, or if email's better do that, every once in a while. Not everyday, just every so often through the month.
Some people may or may not take this interest in contact as a want for a relationship. Either way it's good for you if you want a relationship.

Bring up things like "How's it going over there?" or "I went to this place" or "I checked out this [thing]. Thought you might like it too"
>>
You should look within yourself for the answer.
>>
>>17252765
That is the most non-answer out there you fuck.
>>
>>17252786
You're right. He IS a fuck
Good job, Anon
>>
>>17252765
>>17252786
>>17252820
wat
>>
>>17252755
yea ill do this

bump for femanon perspective
>>
>>17253236
just ignore them anon. whatever that was is for their amusement.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.