[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broken heart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1459217730864s.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459217730864s.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
So I was talking to this girl for over a month and we became good friends and from what she said I was the first boy who she got along with so fast. Well she meets this other guy who she talked to for a week and they end up going out. What do anon? I really liked this girl and even opened up to her about it before she went out with him. her sister said she is going through a phase of not knowing what she wants.
>>
>>17252474
That other guy made her pussy wet and you didn't.

A month is a really long time before anything happens. Be more forward in your attempts in the future.
>>
>>17252474
Welcome to the world of women. They generally don't know what they want and it's not your job to worry about it or be the safety net. Get over it. Also a girl will go with the guy that makes her "feel" the best. She could really like you but if she thinks she has feelings for another guy she will leave you in a heartbeat. Also she will be with the guy that fucks her the best 90% of the time. Way of the world son.
>>
>>17252474

>her sister said she is going through a phase of not knowing what she wants.
>>
>>17252528
Agreed. Women typically have no idea what they want, and it's kind of your job as a male to "tell them" they want you.
>>
>>17252535
Spoiler her sister is just covering for her until she picks the guy she wants. You both sound young, chances of staying together are low anyway.
>>
>>17252474

You need to become a man instead of a simple male, get red pilled.
>https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
>>
>>17252535
kek

>going through a phase of not knowing
>through a phase
>a phase
>phase

That phase is going to be her entire adult life.

Also don't confide how you feel about the whole issue with a woman. Doubtless her sister mentioned that you were asking her about the whole situation.

Just stop caring about this one and put your efforts elsewhere.
>>
>>17252540
Listen to his guy. You'll thank us later.
>>
>>17252546
>>17252540

You have a very important choice to make right now, OP. You can either swallow the red pill, fill your pockets with spaghetti and go hang out with angry man-children in internet fantasy land or you can stay in the land of the living and with enough time and experience become a well-adjusted male who doesn't blame women for his inability to interact with them.

Choose wisely.

>>17252543

>That phase is going to be her entire adult life.

Too edgy for me. This /r9k/ invasion is getting old, bruh.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.