[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So because all my friends are dating I rushed to be in a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 384x384
So because all my friends are dating I rushed to be in a relationship with a guy I liked.
But now even though I have deep feelings for him, I don't know how I feel about how fast paced everything is going.
I just turned 20, and I've dated before, but this is my first proper relationship and it's been going on for about a month now.

I constantly have doubts but I also love him a lot. I do wish we were back at the stage of crushing on eachother instead.

I also struggle with anxiety and depression occasionally and prefer to be alone.
And until my boyfriend now ... I've only ever been attracted to other girls even though I dated guys. So I feel confused on that too.

Thanks for reading and hope maybe can get some insight if anyone else feels like this.
>>
If you love him, can communicate and solve problems together well with him and you can imagine your life together, don't listen to your doubts.
>>
>>17251060
>>17251109
Also, he may dig into the idea of a trio with you and another girl. Try things girl! You are young
>>
>>17251109
Yeah good point. I'll try not to.

>>17251163
haha that's definitely an idea
>>
>>17251060
I know who you are.
>>
>>17251060
because all my friends said they were having sex I did with a guy I just met, everybody found out including the guy I really loved so I lost him.
>>
>>17251301
You didn't love him.
You loved your status in the group and your curiosity.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.