[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a bit of a unique problem. At a young age (14y) I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: WhiteFace_9613.png (9 KB, 259x262) Image search: [Google]
WhiteFace_9613.png
9 KB, 259x262
I have a bit of a unique problem.
At a young age (14y) I was indoctrinated into a cult.
Yes, a real one. A spooky "We are from space, the body is a vessel, and we have descended from our higher plane" one.
I got out about a year later. Slowly I want back to atheist and christian views.
Luckily, no stalking, no threats, I sort of silently left, and it seemed like no one cared that much.
I am now 18.

I have, noticed, that, it feels like I have a rootkit installed in me, mentally.
A year back I heard a 'trigger word' in casual conversation, and immediately I felt hot, nervous, and I could feel all the lessons 'come back'. I had no idea what was going on. I had an extreme impulse to go back. I did however, resist it, and I feel fine now.

The problem has persisted now so, I seem to be much more easily drawn to religious pseudo cults. I don't know why, but I seem to have positive emotional responses, and I will easily discard earlier beliefs in favor of the new ones.

I am also still able to
>See my 'spiritual guide' during meditation
>Able to 'astral project' during meditation
>Taking a walk 'inside my subconscious' during meditation

What the hell should I do? I have literally no idea and I am completely lost.
>>
>>17250968
Your in a real pickle op, I can't help but here's a bump
>>
>>17250968
my ex indoctrinated into a cult, and i was kind of nvolved in it myself. i had an OBE when i was 16 so it got me interested in any groups that talk about stuff relating to OBE. it was basically new age shit that she and her friends predominately believed in. I realized after about after about 2 years that its just bull shit people believe in an attempt to escape from reality because their life is shitty. People who talk about this stuff make it up or they repeat things other people have said. its so easy for them to make up excuses for things because its all fantasy. For example if one of them prophesies that something is going to happen but it doesent, they can make up some shit and say evil reptiles stopped it from happning.

If you really want to completely remove any temptations in your life regarding this cult, realize how manipulative, fictitious and worthless the people who involve themselves in the cult are. i bet most of the people in this cult had nothing going on in their life so they joined it in an attempt to find belonging. I suggest getting some hobbies too that you can concentrate on to take your mind off it. Reading about charles manson and his cult made me realise how much bull shit is involved in all this stuff
>>
>>17251005
I know all these things, but a heavy part of cults is emotional engineering, and manipulating the subconscious.
I guess I'll just wait it out. And if shit gets bad I'll just start going to church.
I mean, I'd rather be a christian than a cult victim.
>>
I would not hesitate to go to a psych. Outline what you told us exactly and they are likely to be able to offer a better solution than a random bunch of faggots on an anime board can. This is serious shit, but not bad enough to be untreatable.
>>
>>17250968
How did they install the rootkit?
>>
>>17251005
Hi OP, try reading "Prometheus Rising"
It may be old hippy bullshit, but the guy really hits some homeruns with certain subjects, group indoctrination is one.
Read it, understand what they did to you from another point of view and seek profesional help.

Seize control of your mind through your will mate
>>
>>17251118
There are ways to add to the subconscious.
It is, however, almost impossible to remove or change anything there.
>>
>>17251118
Floppy disks
>>
You're just indoctrinated. Start reading about religion and how it works on the psyche and stuff like that and you'll find your answers.
>>
>>17251762
I ask because I'm an occultist and have done a lot of work with writing things into my unconscious. I'm always curious about other methods.

Also, listen to
>>17251150
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.