[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I prove my boyfriend has been raping me in my sleep?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: Rape_perpetrator_pie_chart.png (94 KB, 713x503) Image search: [Google]
Rape_perpetrator_pie_chart.png
94 KB, 713x503
Serious Post
>>
File: 1462867878366.jpg (60 KB, 245x282) Image search: [Google]
1462867878366.jpg
60 KB, 245x282
>>17249926

If this isn't bait...
Setup a hidden cam? You can do it with your smartphone as well.

How much of a heavy sleeper are you?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
Not bait.

How do I do it with my smartphone?

I'm a heavy sleeper and I'm on sedatives. Also he got me a water before I went to sleep.

I woke up swollen, ridiculously wet/ I could glide three fingers in easily and my throat hurt.
>>
>>17249954
Android or iPhone?
>>
Also my belly hurts. This is not bait. I'm having an anxiety attack. We haven't been having sex because he says he is stressed out about work, he point blank refuses to have sex with me - claiming his fluoxetine has made him have erectile dysfunction - but he hasn't got pants on and he has an erection in bed next to me. This is fucked up and this is NOT Bait. I can't talk to friends because its 5 AM!
>>
iphone
>>
>>17249965
Please remain calm, wait to get evidence first.
>>
I don't know if you can. Let's say you get video evidence, what then? In a court's eyes you stayed with him and willingly put yourself in those situations again so you could record it. That could potentially be argued to be consent.

Your best bet might be a rape kit and checking for higher level than usual sedatives in your bloodstream, or any other drugs he could have slipped you as well.
>>
>>17249967
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/presence-free-smart-home-motion/id618598211?mt=8

Try this?
>>
>>17249954
>I woke up swollen, ridiculously wet/ I could glide three fingers in easily and my throat hurt.
What's the problem lol?

I don't think a phone will work because it's dark. You might have to invest in a nightcam thing?
Do you think he's drugging you as well?

I don't want to suggest putting paint in your pussy and then checking his fingers and dick in the morning, because that's crazy.
>>
It's just scary when you go online and read all the evidence signs that you've been raped in your sleep and wake up after a really weird dream where you felt arousal/a hard pinch and woke up feeling WEIRD
>>
>>17249980
Also
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/manything-home-security-camera/id639672976?mt=8

If you do find a suitable app then next step is to hide the phone while the app runs. Make sure the charger is connected.

If you find evidence call a lawyer first and see your options.

Also keep a backup of the evidence in the cloud.

Good luck op
>>
I posted bed intruder because I GET the humour, but there is something insidious about a guy that won't sleep with you when you're able to consent to it
>>
>>17249970
Please be calm, it's terrible but you can get through this.

>>17249976
>In a court's eyes you stayed with him and willingly put yourself in those situations again so you could record it

Hmmm I disagree. I'm fairly sure in Australia there's case law where this sort of thing has happened and the woman's evidence has been admitted.

Rape kit and checking for sedatives is a good idea though.
>>
i have a high tolerance for being scared but this is fucking scary. i'm going to check out these apps - would a rape kit work if the rape was non-violent?

he's a psych nurse - the kind of guy who will put his hand on me and check my pulse simultaneously
>>
other things to consider is that i have smoked weed this month - only once - but i'm a bit concerned it would show up on the test?
>>
I just want someone to be here for me, I'm genuine/sincere/terrified
>>
Thanks for the app recommendations. I'll have to get evidence. I don't think abusers only abuse once. Thanks 4chan. Thankyou thankyou.
>>
>>17250011
It sounds like the immediate problem is you're having a panic attack.

So calm breaths, try not to keep dwelling on what's happened. It will be day soon and you can take your time then to plan what you want.

If you share a bed and really, really don't want to it's fine to just stay up watching tv until morning.

Weed takes a long time to exit your system (for some around a month) and they would probably be testing for all common drugs in a toxicology test.
That's not a priority though, I don't think you'll get in any trouble for it.
>>
Your best bet is a nightcam and a rapekit. Getting those are time consuming. In the meantime I recommend not taking sedatives before sleep and faking sleep.
>>
Did you maybe think to, ya know, ask him about it? Sounds like you're jumping immediately to a very serious conclusion that could seriously fuck the rest of his life up and you're letting that snowball into a panic attack.

Why would he reject having sex with someone who wants to have sex, then rape the person who's willing to have sex shortly after? That doesn't make sense.
>>
I wouldn't really call that rape, my girlfriend used to wake up to me fucking her in the middle of the night. It just happens. Guys have huge testosterone surges at night and shit like this is gonna happen sometimes if you're in bed with us
>>
>>17249926
This is a genuinely upsetting and disturbing thread OP. Please keep us posted on what's happening. If I were you I wouldn't wait to get evidence and would simply leave/go to my parents if I could.
>>
I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you. You can get through this. Be brave just a little longer.

First, go straight to the ER. Don't wash up, don't change clothes, don't eat, drink, or brush your teeth. This is hard -every instinct will be telling you to do at least some of these things- but fight it and go. Don't even call the police just yet: the hospital can do this for you (or you can do it yourself) while the kit's being processed, and in the meantime, you've got to get that kit done as fast as you can.

Then, assuming the kit comes back positive, leave his ass. Do not try to collect further evidence. Staying with him a moment longer will weaken your case in court, case law or no, more than any further evidence could possibly help. It's not right, and it's not fair, but lawyers WILL stoop to using it against you.
>>
>>17250050
She should ask him after she gets evidence.

If he keeps going at it after she has a meltdown in front of him about it, then he's an asshole that needs to feel the long dick of the law.

If he stops then it's up to her.
>>
I'm watching the simpsons on veetle and recovering from the panic attack. I don't want to jump to any conclusions.. I don't want to end the relationship over something I'm not 100% certain he's done, I want to catch him. I'm certain something has happened.. there were too many things that occurred tonight that don't make sense
>>
I can't even go to my parents house, theres no where for me to stay. My stomach really hurts.
>>
>>17250063
its entirely possible your boyfriend was not aware at all of what he was doing. I've fooled around with girls in my sleep and not even been aware of it. I think you should calm down and just break up with him if it really bothers you, not get him sent to prison over something he probably can't control
>>
>>17250055
That's rape buddy
>>
>>17250050
>Why would he reject having sex with someone who wants to have sex, then rape the person who's willing to have sex shortly after? That doesn't make sense.
It makes sense if we assume he was telling the truth. Hasn't been able tomget it up for weeks, then wakes up in the middle of the night to discover that it suddenly works. Chooses an orgasm over baseline self-control. Perfectly plausible.

>>17250055
>I wouldn't really call that rape
Then you are a monster.

>my girlfriend used to wake up to me fucking her in the middle of the night.
Which I'm certainly hoping you worked out and agreed to beforehand, and that you would have stopped if you'd gotten any indication that she didn't want to. Otherwise, you are a monster.

>It just happens. Guys have huge testosterone surges at night and shit like this is gonna happen sometimes if you're in bed with us
Self-control is trivial. It is not too much to ask any man to practice it.
>>
>>17249926
just try to calm down. leave the room, get a glass of water, take a bath if you have to.
>>
I'm going to record us sleeping for a few nights, if I get evidence that he's been doing this I'm going to confront him about it and see how he responds. He's not been having sex with me - I'm beginning to think its so he could have sex with me at night like this.. I'm starting to recall waking up afew times feeling weird. I don't want to ruin anyones life, I want to know whats going on with my body.
>>
Why are men so frightening? He just doesn't seem like the kind of person that would do things like this.. but then I'm obsessing over tiny comments he's made throughout our relationship and I just don't know. He once joked "you're probably a rape fantasist"
>>
>>17250075
>Self-control is trivial

Have you ever woken up right after a dream and weren't quite "there" yet? Hell, have you ever fucking sleep walked before? This isn't a situation where you can pull the "hurr durr men have no self control" card you dumb cunt.

Yes, it would be rape but that doesn't mean you can go around victimizing someone and calling them a monster for something they probably didn't even have full conscious control over. If this was the case then I'd urge OP to not take it to the police and try to work through it instead, as if wouldn't have been a malicious act against her. That being said, it could be he's just a selfish prick who's raping her in her sleep, but assuming that this was a rape I highly doubt it was a selfish, premeditated act against OP.
>>
I wouldn't describe anyone who has responded to this thread a dumb cunt.. rape is serious and I'm not so sure this is a matter of somnambulist sex acts..

He describes himself as having a 'low sex drive', he's well educated, he's docile, he's much more intelligent than I am..

I can't personality profile him, I just don't know who he is anymore.

I think that if he did what I think he's done, though, that it WOULD be premeditated in some way - and that I'm not the first person he's done it to.

He's a control freak but a very passive one.. I just feel really confused about who he is and who I perceive him to be, I have a habit of putting men I'm with on a pedestal. :(
>>
He's a VERY light sleeper
>>
>>17250107
even if he "raped" you does it matter that much? it sounds like you've got a pretty good guy. tell him to stop. if he doesn't it again leave him and call the cops.
>>
to the point of occasional insomnia
>>
It matters for a few reasons -

It's not a violent rape, but it's a choice to rape instead of having consensual sex with me, when I consistently make myself very available to him - and telling me that he's physically unable to have sex means that he's a liar, too.

I don't want to be with a liar, or with someone that won't just wake me up for sex.. but I have to prove it. I'm going to get evidence (assuming that i'm right about whats happened here) and I'm going to confront him, and based on his reaction I'll go from there. If he acts like I'm insane after I gather evidence - then I will know what kind of person he is for certain, and I will break up with him and probably inform the police.

It really depends on how he handles the situation.. but I have to get evidence and be 100% certain.

I leave my laptop on at night, is there a nightcam app for MacBooks? I can hide the light with blue-tack
>>
>>17250107
I'm not saying that rape isn't serious at all. I just think if someone can go around calling others in this thread a monster then I should be allowed to fling names at them as well.

I don't think this is something that /adv/ can help you with because you know him as a person better than anyone on this Vietnamese knitting forum does, but if it doesn't seem like something he could control then I would think at the very least you should just leave him, preferably work this sleepfucking problem out. If he seems like an asshole who would fuck someone in their sleep because he could get away with it then take him to court and obviously drop his ass.

Just remember that what you do here has just as much of an effect as what he does. Rape is very serious, not something you should start going around claiming happened just because you apparently feel like it happened. It can fuck up his life even if he didn't mean it and you need to know that.
>>
>>17249926
Look up your state's rape laws too. I know it seems like it's the same everywhere, but I just learned that in my state it's entirely legal for a husband to drug and rape his wife. So make sure your state isn't fucked up like Ohio is.
>>
You should have sex with him alot more
>>
>>17250063
OP, this could very well be an accident even if he is doing it. He could be doing it in his sleep and not even know about it - it's happened before. Confront him about this, if he acts completely dumbfounded (hard to fake), it's probably an accident. If he acts just stupid or admits it then yeah he's doing it.
>>
>>17250055
Did she consent after finding out about it? If not, that's rape, buddy. You also apparently sleep sex and should check it out.
>>
>>17249926
This pic got faked by someone with zero english skills.

0/10 bait, replied to show others the stupidity og this bait.
>>
Girl you crazy, calm down with all your panic posting
>>
>>17250075

haha

rape
>>
Same thing victims should do in other rape cases: go to the cops.
>>
>>17250098
>Have you ever woken up right after a dream and weren't quite "there" yet? Hell, have you ever fucking sleep walked before?
Can't say for certain if I've sleepwalked, but certainly I've awoken from a dream and not been quite "there" yet. Quite a confusing experience, that. Definitely not one where I would be inclined to have sex with anyone. No excuse.

>This isn't a situation where you can pull the "hurr durr men have no self control" card you dumb cunt.
Um, aren't I pulling the opposite of the "men have no self control" card? I'm saying that mustering the self-control required to not rape someone is easy: I went so far, in fact, as to call it trivial.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.