[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
text her or not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: eqFglCH.jpg (278 KB, 1280x1673) Image search: [Google]
eqFglCH.jpg
278 KB, 1280x1673
3 days ago i had a bad argument with my girlfriend about a silly thing, i was stressed and she anwered me in disrespectful ways a couple of time while we were working out, so i took all my things and went home. same evening we went out with friends and she didnt talk to me at all, so i left a bit earlier because i was tired and bored.
she came at my place an hour after that and told me we needed to talk, got in her car and we talked a little bit, then she went apeshit because i wasnt really attention and she said i had to go back home . i did and she got angry because i left her alone again and she dumped me.
we argued about that for the last few days and we were about to fix everything but i checked her facebook(she doesnt know i have the password) and i found out she's going to a date with a guy she doesnt even know tonight, so i got mad, shit talked her and dumped her.
but i'm really in love with this girl and i kind of regret it, i dont know, should i text her back and at least try to talk to her again?
>>
>>17248461
>should i text her back and at least try to talk to her again?
She went on a date with some guy on the same night? She already moved on, OP. She doesn't give a shit about you.
>>
>>17248461
You sound like an ass desu.
>>
>>17248472
she's going to do it in that exact moment
>>
>>17248461
shameless selfbump
>>
>>17248461
Move on, it's the hardest option but it's the quickest way to happiness.

You'll have to make tabula rasa on this person.
>>
>>17248472
>>17249197
these anons are right. She wants nothing to do with you and there is nothing you can do to get her back.
It sucks, but you gotta do it. Move on.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.