[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is life worth living for non rich people? seems like life is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.png (894 KB, 768x565) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.png
894 KB, 768x565
is life worth living for non rich people?

seems like life is 60% work (job, school, taking care of things at home)

35% bullshit

and 5% fun and enjoyment

women are also a pain in the ass, unless you are extremly lucky and manage to find some great decent gf material girl

im considering suicide, i cant see whats so good about life
>>
>>17248451
non-rich people? you don't get rich without working either hard or smart. if you're not capable of doing either you end up a normie.
>>
>>17248467
Your opportunities to work hard or smart are entirely dependent on the capital your family has accrued. The system is stacked against you.
>>
>>17248467
>you don't get rich without working either hard or smart
Being born is neither hard nor smart work, and a lot more of them get it that way than they'd rather admit to you.

>>17248451
Ditch drama, keep a small group of close friends instead of a sprawling hellhole of backstabbing acquaintances, fuck social media, stop watching hours of TV each day and only come here when you're able to do something more productive at the same time.

Find a job you either enjoy or can do something enjoyable while working. Remember that you don't actually need a fancy car or a huge house or those nine million boxes of random knick knacks to be happy, and be utilitarian where you can.

This frees up a shitload of time other people spend just kind of decomposing and it makes your life a thousand times more rewarding.
>>
You just suck at time management. The fact that you suck at this seems to effect other aspects of your life because you're just stupid.

I work 8 hours a day, round trip my commute is 35-40 minutes, I sleep 6 hours, I workout 1.5 hours, I'll spend about 30-35 minutes preparing my various meals throughout the day (my breakfast is quick, it's just oatmeal, a cup of yogurt, and two cups of coffee. I prepare my lunch for the next day while I cook dinner), I'll spend about 30 minutes a day eating various meals and snacks, throw in various chores like occasionally cleaning around the house that's another hour, yard work every so often, etc. You get the picture. That gives me well over 5 hours a day to do whatever I want. 5 hours out of a 24 hour day is a hell of a lot more than 5%... Oh and most of the time I'll get a lot my "bullshit" and chores done on Friday after work so that Saturday/Sunday I can completely do whatever I need.
>>
>>17248467
> you don't get rich without working either hard or smart.
people do that all the fucking time, its called having a good family
>>
>>17248525
even when i have much free time i dont know how to enjoy this existence, this isnt entirely about free time
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.