[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in long term relationship with guy >he never full on cheats,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 4398654878567.png (50 KB, 675x547) Image search: [Google]
4398654878567.png
50 KB, 675x547
>in long term relationship with guy
>he never full on cheats, but walks a fine line
>go mental over the uncertainty
>many years pass
>try to become an hero
>break up for obvious reasons

More time passes.

>meet the greatest man I've ever known
>he loves me back
>first few months fine
>telling myself I don't really love him to cope
>becomes impossible to deny
>insecurities now resurfacing
>destroying our relationship
>he doesn't deserve it

I feel like I'm beyond repair when even with the most faithful man in the world, I'm still terrified that he's going to break my heart with another woman. I don't know what to do bar requesting meds that trip me out to the extent that I don't care what happens, or never being in another relationship again.

What can I do to deal with this?
>>
>>17248429
this is identical to what happened between me and my ex girlfriend
>>
I don't know if it's you, but I forgive you.
There was also my fault and I had my flaws, if it's you, then I wish you luck with this guy and hope he is better than me for you. If not, I hope you'll fix yourself and find the right one, I believe in you.

That's how I really feel deep inside, no matter what you think.

M.
>>
Thea?
>>
>>17248449
>>17248468

Sorry, both.
I'm not who you think.

Somewhat comforting to know there are at least a couple other mental lass' in peoples lives though.
>>
Try meditation.
>>
>>17248429
Read a book about emotional intelligence, try to be more conscious of when you feel like this and not get sucked into panic holes. It will be very difficult at first but you can build up to it slowly and get better and better at trust. The other part of it is your partner's trustworthiness. Do some research, invest in yourself, you're obviously worth it to your partner. Read about the amygdala and emotional memory. Whatever you do, just be aware that you are able to remove yourself from the power of your panic. You don't have to become the panic, you can let it pass by you and slowly it will become easier.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.