[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to reply to girls's sympathy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
So I was on a concert yesterday and one girl lost her glasses on moshpit, I found them. She said thanks and kissed my cheek. Then she wan near me on the dancefloor, touching me and holding my hand sometimes. Then in the bar she said thanks again and hugged me tightly. And I acted like a retarded faggot, telling her "Okay" and "Sure" and such stuff. And it is not the first time when girl sticks to me and I act stupidly. How do i reply to their sympathy?
>>
Take them to a secluded spot like a closet or dark alley and start fucking their butts, their mouths, all their holes
>>
>>17247231
Pls no trolling. I'm really retarded concerning Emotional Intelligence, so tell straight what you think.
>>
Start a conversation with her?
>>
>>17247231
I'm not trolling. I'm not the only one that meets a girl and is fucking her in the bathroom stall shortly thereafter, others do it to. I suggest buttfucking and mouthfucking only if you don't have on a condom
>>
>>17247252
Is it possible that it was just kindness? Or she really did like me? How to tell?
>>
>>17247255
She probably liked you. Girls won't hug you and hold hands with you for finding their glasses. The proper way to react to their closeness is to reciprocate it. Go out and socialize more autist.
>>
>>17247297
It's just I can't find what to talk to them about. I'm not that autistic, I had a really close friend, she was a girl, we had understanding, I think she even liked me as a guy, but I didn't really like her as a girl. Also, I often see girls hugging their friend with even putting legs on their waist.
>>
>>17247306
But yeah, I'm pretty shy, I'm virgin at 18 and I don't understand people emotionally.
>>
What I thought also: I somehow lack emotional energy, to comfort people I need to have it. I can get it from other people if they give it to me, but nobody does.
>>
>>17247321
Stop trying to understand people. Understand yourself first. That's hard enough, and other people are unreachably complicated.

She's holding your hand. Don't think about how she feels about that, or what she wants you to do. Instead think, "Hey, holding her hand is fun, I like that. I'm going to hold her hand more."

She hugs you and talks to you. Don't think about how you come across. Instead think, "Being close to her is great, I have no reservations about this girl. I like talking to her. I'm going to keep talking to her and being close to her because I enjoy it."

If she rejects you, so what? Go find something else that you enjoy. Find someone else you like to hold and talk to. You can't really keep having fun with someone who wants you to stay away from them anyway, so just don't. If she doesn't reject you, then you're having a great time.

When people say "don't think so hard about it," they aren't saying you need to turn your brain off. They're saying that you're thinking too much about other people. You can't control other people's thoughts and emotions, so focus instead on your own.
>>
>>17247402
How do I overcome my shyness?
>>
>>17247231
This, but try kissing her first.
>>
I have to learn how to become emotional close to people, but how do I do it?
>>
Damn, it all seems so clear after, but when i need it, i go retarded. Also, i have social functions at peak at the end of the day, but the rest of the day i have somewhat depression. How to change that?
>>
File: 1462503085345.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462503085345.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>>17247321
if u are shy, why did you go to a concert?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.