[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
19Yo girl that married and moved in with her boyfriend. Long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1464811063838.jpg (270 KB, 1000x755) Image search: [Google]
1464811063838.jpg
270 KB, 1000x755
19Yo girl that married and moved in with her boyfriend. Long story short i need to move out and go to college by myself asap. I dont want to live or talk to my damily either. Is it possible to become independent and in college at the same time?
>>
What does your husband do?
>>
>>17246767
He's a malware analyst. He just buys menice things but has changed or just became more of himself idk
>>
How long you guys dated b4 marrying ? Also describe what you mean by independent you plan on doing financial aid.
>>
Also, show us pics of your vagina so we can see what you're working with
>>
>>17246763
Depends. Do you...

Own a car?
Have a job?
Had a job?
Have employable experiance?
Are you planning on living on loans only?
Have a network of friends who can help?
>>
>>17246830
We've been together for almost five years now. But its just not the same anymore.
And is it possible to suppirt myself with a job independenyly and/or with a college loan?
>>
>>17246863
Go to community college, get financial aid, then do a 2 year transfer to a university. Yes its possible, I have another question though, you say things aren't working out , do you plan on leaving your husband?
>>
>>17246853
No car and some job experiences but no job amd i reslly burned my bridges with the jobs.i previously worked at either by being fired or not puting in 2 weeks and quitting
>>
>>17246863
So you want to leave your husband?
Of course it is possible, it's just tiresome, and you need to choose your major well so you can land a well paying job and pay back the loan.
>>
>>17246871
Yes i absolutely need to he sincerely is no longer the man i fell in love with
>>
>>17246763
Yes, though doing both at the same time can be very difficult. It is very helpful if you can find a job so that you can support yourself. Depending on what social services are available where you live, you may be able to get a subsidy on housing and food. If you need to leave immediately because his "change" involves abuse, check with local women's shelters to see if any can take you. Many of those also offer counseling services to help get you on your feet.

If you live in the USA, you're young enough to qualify for job corps. Doing that and going to school at the same time might be a bit much.

For school, check what sort of financial aid is available. If you were a good student in high school (secondary school), you might want to try taking courses online.

>>17246819
Have you tried talking to him about his behavior and what you don't like about it?
>>
How did he change?
>>
>>17246878
I got decent grades in school with 86 average and some 3's on ap english and french exams. I feel like i can handle anything and just want to be independent s ok realistically.what is a good major for someone capable and needs just that
>>
>>17246901
STEM, medicine, pharmacy. If you invest energy and time into it and build your connections well, you can earn six figures with all of them.
>>
>>17246883
Ok, I would see about getting a divorce or its just going to complicate things, have you been working at all? If not get a job asap and start making as much as possible, waitresses make good money from tips. Also hope you can stay with the family if things go bad. Paying rent is a lot but if you got friends willing to move out of their parents house you could all split the rent at an apartment t building. Its not going to be easy and you can loss a lot of your free time goodbye but it is possible. I'm in the same boat op, 19 and can't stay with my parents anymore its too damaging, life a bitch like that but we will come out on top
>>
Do you have a kid? Single moms can get a lot of help getting through school.
>>
>>17246874
Instead of tearing you a new one, I'm going to give some advice. I married a younger gal, she burnt bridges, cut ties with her family, had no job experiance, no car. I eventually kicked her out and divorced her because she cheated on me at least 5 times during our marriage. I only found out at the end and cut her loose.

She did what anyone with no support network did. She struggled and flailed, scammed friends. Lied, etc etc just to keep her head above water. Eventually she got ground under her feet and put her life in order, but not without a lot of help.

You've got a world of hardship ahead of you. If you're hell bent on leaving, nothing I say or anyone says will make a difference. There's more to your situation than you're letting on.

I suggest you get your shit on order right now. So open your eyes and figure out what it is you want and what you're willing to lose to get it
>>
File: 64vx4DX.jpg (76 KB, 423x573) Image search: [Google]
64vx4DX.jpg
76 KB, 423x573
>>17246763
May the Lord of Light consume your heathen soul
>>
>>17246874
You sound like a worthless sponge then. I'm willing to bet your husband changed or whatever because he got sick of you leeching off of him for so long. He probably either wants you to get a job or bear children. If you won't do either, he might as well still have a girlfriend instead of a wife.
>>
Op probably left. Just as well
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.