[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a tinder out of curiosity, and I was actually matched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1465601114326.jpg (240 KB, 840x585) Image search: [Google]
1465601114326.jpg
240 KB, 840x585
I made a tinder out of curiosity, and I was actually matched wit an asian qt3.14. What the hell do I even say? I've never actually done anything like this, and I don't want to come off as a beta boi,
>>
>>17246525
Bumping for interest. I've wanted to try tinder but have wondered about this exact situation. What the fuck do you even say?
>>
>>17246528
I made rly shitty jokes about ovarian cancer, DO NOT DO what i did. Only worked because we are both doing a medical degree, and yeh dark humor is kinda a prerequisite when your doing autopsys.

But dude just play of smth she has in her profile/pictures, e.g. "Hey i saw you go to this bar/party, how come ive never seen you around before?"
>>
File: IMG_3728.png (153 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3728.png
153 KB, 750x1334
>>17246554
Sure it wasn't the first thing i said but hey it worked.
>>
Bumpo for moar
>>
nothing, tinder isn't for dating, it's for swiping ugly people
>>
>>17246702
That's what I thought until I got a genuinely hot girl matched to me, who isn't a bot.
>>
>>17246708
Well yeah, there's plenty of those out there. But like I said, it's for swiping ugly people. It's not suddenly anything else just because one attractive human being matches with you.
>>
>>17246720
Yeah, but it's not everyday she's Asian, and I kinda have a thing for them since I like short and slim ( and most of the people around me are either average or fat since no one lifts)
>>
>>17246732
She matched you kid go smash that ass
>>
>>17246732
Dont like her for your fetish like her for her. This is how ppl fuck up in relationships.
>>
>>17246732
what the fuck dude, you being into this girl has nothing to do with what tinder is

>b-b-but anon I love her she's perfect

you haven't even messaged her, who gives the slightest fuck
>>
>>17246740
I literally haven't learned a single thing about her, so that's why I'm already interested
>>17246753
When the fuck did I say I needed her or loved her? I just said she was hot m8
>>
I keep accidentally hitting super like on ugly chicks. I feel so fucking bad when I unmatch them.
>>
>>17246525
STEAM RICE PAY THE PRICE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.