[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up. I ended up going home with a guy who's married,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 313x470
I fucked up.

I ended up going home with a guy who's married, 20 years my senior. I'm not in love with him or anything like that but I can't believe I did something like that to another woman. His phone was ringing the whole night. I don't know what advice you could give me because it's already happened but help me out.
>>
you gotta deal with the consequences, you should've saw it coming
if you couldn't, hey, next time you'll be able to
besides, it's his fault, not yours
>>
>>17246511
Those biscuits look yummy.

But srsly dont be so hard on yourself. You didnt know he was married. He chose to cheat, all you did was decide to have a night of sex.

Ghost him and dont look back. Unless you do happen to be a homewrecking whore.
>>
>>17246532
Why do you think that she didnt know that he was married?? it sounds like she knew.
>>17246511
Dont expect a hugbox in this ITT thread. What you did was horrible and you dont have an excuse for yourself. At this point just dont ever do anything like that ever again.
>>
>>17246560
I did know. I don't know why I did it desu.

I don't expect for anyone to pat me on the back and tell me what I did was okay. Maybe I have some sort of issues I need to work through. It felt weird. Like I was a completely different person. I don't know, I dont live in my native country and I live alone. I feel like I'm kind of losing my sense of self and who I am because I'm not ancored to anything. I would never have done something like this a year or two ago.
>>
>>17246591
Random desu, sorry about that I'm typing on my phone.
>>
>>17246511
Did you know the dude was married? If you did you clearly wanted the D and prioritised that over the feelings of another, if she ever finds out anyway. You could argue you were in the wrong but at the end of the day the guy cheated on his wife and used you, so, he's the real dick in this situation. You've done something you regret and you just have to get over it.
>>
>>17246591
Lol oh so you are a homewrecking whore. Feels good knowing that he desires you more than his wife right? Guess what, your husband will cheat on you one day as well.

Shitty people belong together.
>>
>>17246591
Just out of curiosity, which country? I move from country to country a lot, it is super important to make a real effort to make connections and friends when you go somewhere new otherwise it can really suck. You dont sound super happy with your life, maybe work on that. Also for some reason girls do crazy stuff when they go abroad, it almost feels like they are testing the water of what is ok. Cheating often happens as well. I am personally not a fan of this behavior but I would assume that they do that because they feel lonely and the being away experience feels less like "real life". Dont know if thats your case though.
>>
>>17246643
Japan. I do actually love it here and enjoy it 90 percent of the time but my love life has completely dried up as well as I just seem to be doing crazy stuff just to do it lately.

I have never cheated on someone but this feels about equal to that so maybe this counts.
>>
>>17246511
These threads make feel not so bad about getting older :)
>>
You're a homewrecking bitch, and you know it. At least learn from your mistake and don't do this again.
Did you seduce him, or just went with the flow?
>>
>>17246518
You mispelled "it's both fault"
>>
>>17246666
Thanks, Satan. Now I feel not so bad too. Say hello to Hitler and tell him that he fucked it up for all the right wing people in europe for a few centuries and the highly favored left wing ideologies that sprung as a reaction to nazism are about to destroy europe and possibly the world.
>>
>>17246713
Jesus.

>>17246681
I went with it. At first I didn't think he was interested but then he grabbed my thigh and I knew what was going on.
>>
>>17246511
Congrats on be terrible people
>>
>>17246722
If you just went with it, he most likely would have cheated with the next girl if you told him to fuck off. That doesn't mean that you don't hold responsibility for what happened, but his marriage was rotten anyway. Have some spine next time and if you did this because you crave attention, start doing something worthwhile instead and act like a responsible adult. If you did this because you crave sex, just start dating. What you did is disgusting, you feel it, stop doing it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.