[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(Un)realistic relationship expectations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1465589601759.jpg (16 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
1465589601759.jpg
16 KB, 273x185
Hey, virgin/unhappily single girls and boys let's write what do we want from our (future) partners and rate how mature it is

First:
>want to talk to a guy about common interests, play video games at his place, roleplay as otps. Bake cookies, cuddle, watch anime and hentai together. Want him to cry about his problems and hug him.
>requrements some oldfag-like gamer who isn't afraid to differ and is pretty moral
>>
Nobody?
>>
>>17244938
>want her to be racist and conservative like me
>want her to support trump
Uh that's pretty much it actually
>>
>Not ugly
>Can accept my fetish
>Can hold intelligent conversation
>Isn't Tumblrina
>Supportive
Pretty much it.
>>
>>17244938
Are you a grill? Pls be in London
>>
>>17245042
Idk about racist, depending on the country there must be some conservative girls. They are just quiet about it.
But since girls don't enjoy being ostracized or creating conflicts she won't scream about how conservative she is etc.
Actually political views aren't the solid foundation of any relationship

>>17245047
That's like totally ok
And girls like this do exist

>>17245055
Pretty sure it was bait to lure you in anon
>>
Not virgin but single.

>emotionally stable, truthful, honest, solid, girl

All I need.
>>
>intelligent
>not obese
>tolerates or even likes my quirks (i'm fairly eccentric)
>will talk to me about her feelings (i can't read minds)
That's it.

>>17244938
>roleplay as otps
ok this is going a little too far for most guys, but the rest sounds good

>>17245042
just go to a conservative place, i can vouch for south carolina and wyoming
>>
>>17245064
What do you mean by solid?

>>17245084
Good luck op, ok stuff, though insecure introverted girls don't open easily, sadly

>a little too far
even if it's shared otps?

>>17245055
Nope

>kinda want people in relationships to make reality checks not other virgins
>>
>he's kinda effeminate but mature
>isn't easily offended
>funny
>intelligent
>okay with cuddling
>>
>>17244938

My ''demand'' list:

>Has to have a life on her own
>does not depend on me as a source of entertainment/mental support system
>Has to have at least 20% overlap in interests so we can do stuff together
>Has to have a strong own opinion so we can talk vividly about stuff, it does not mean that we have to agree/convince each other
>Has to be able to cope with my dark sense of homour
>Likes learning and reading about new stuff so we don't run out of conversation material
>Has to be curious and willing to do new things, outside and inside the bedroom
>Has to be in my range looks-tier, slightly below me is also acceptable.
>>
>>17245110
solid individual having her own rules and values that she never breaks, she knows what she wants and she's open about it, does not change mind 10 times a day
>>
>>17245193
Then what you listed is achievable, such girls are quiet and busy with their lives tho

>>17245158
Holy shit that's hot
What country anon
>>
>qt
>doesn't have to be totally ripped but a bit of muscle and thickness is divine
>be able to deal with or understand my indecisiveness, insecurities, and instability
>let me borrow their consoles and games
>cooking would be nice
>religious/social/political views that at least accomodate or respect my own
>pushes or supports me to be the best version of myself I can be
That's all I can think of at the top of my head. I'd try to return as much of these as I could for my potential 'perfect' partner.

Accidentally copy and pasted another line, woops.
>>
>>17245241

Throughout the year I live 9 months in the Netherlands, 1.5 month in Germany and 1.5 month in the Czech Republic.

I find it flattering that you are attracted to me on a mental level :)
>>
>>17245259
Living in eastern europe is suffering.

Idk anon your requirements are quite healthy, good luck
>>
>>17245270

Well nature wise it is waaay better than western europe, and Im not spending a lot of time there.

I tried ''lowering'' my standards, because my friends said I was too picky (tried online dating because I never had a gf before, which they did not know). Ended up trying to get something going twice, but it turned out badly both times, because they didn't meet my standards. At least I learned something from that.

So now I am just waiting patiently to find someone in my irl circles to whom I feel naturally attracted to.

Sure hope you will get a functioning relationship going too ;)
>>
I'm a 23 y/o male

Ideal bae:

>Someone I found interesting. Doesn't need to be in my same profession, just someone I can talk to for more than 5 minutes without having to feel sick. This has to do with more like social issues and personal beliefs.

>Someone I can go exercising with, either running, lifting, hiking whatever. They don't need to look like an ideal athlete but they should have some sort of regard for fitness 2bh.

>This is by far the most important one for me. They need to be trustworthy. You can't trust humans sure, but I at least trust her enough to not go out and cheat on me. I got cheated on for 2 years straight and i lived in limbo for over a year just trying to get over it. I don't care about her having guy friends or niggas trying to slide through the DMs, just as long as I know that she'll be mature enough to let me know she doesn't love me anymore instead of cheating. I won't even be mad and I just might be her friend. I see people crying about this a lot but they don't know how much it sucks to find out you got cheated on, and then the relationship having to end that way.

>Gives me my space and I give her hers, but also understands communication is key. I used to be one of those dumb nerds who thought people need to text each other all the time. Also a girl who just doesn't flake.

>We can chill and just watch tv shows, movies, go on walks together. Enjoy total silence with one another.

>Not a damn wreck...these includes things like constant whining, mood swings, overly emotional all these are valid human emotions but some women out there just can't go a day without crying about some really dumb things.

I can't think of any more but if you can hit at least 4 of these check boxes then we're good to go.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.