[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried to call in sick today but my manager told me i already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 661c5b48-street-art-in-korea.jpg (112 KB, 1136x784) Image search: [Google]
661c5b48-street-art-in-korea.jpg
112 KB, 1136x784
I tried to call in sick today but my manager told me i already asked for to many days off. I have only been working there for two months and this is only my second sick day. Plus i really am sick and need they day off. I have no idea what to do.
>>
Your manager can go and fuck himself im the ass. It's pretty rude to assume you are calling in sick witheout actually being sick. I'd consider finding a new job. Sounds like he has zero respect for you as a person
>>
You'll most likely be fired if you don't go in. So you can decide if losing your job is worth the day off or not.
>>
>>17244860
This.

>>17244864
(I'm the poster who wrote this)
>>
>>17244864
If i don't show up coworkers will call me.
>>
What are you sick with?
>>
If you can manage it, go in and if you look super fucked up ill they'll send you home, then you're good. Or if you're expendable they'll fire you. Corporate is fucked up, they see you as numbers on paper and asking off for any reason is bad news to them.
>>
>>17244845
heres what your boss sees
>random day off every 30 days
yea i can see his concern
>>
>>17244845
Two months in and your already taking a second sick day? I can see how your manager doesn't like that, it's not the best impression to make at a new job. He's concerned that you might not be reliable.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.