[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Threatening to sue some kid online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: not ok.gif (4 MB, 400x155) Image search: [Google]
not ok.gif
4 MB, 400x155
Some little shit was talking mad shit during a game of league of legend. He said a bunch of things threatened to kill me and begged me to commit suicide. So to scare him i messaged him and told him im an attorney and im going to take him to court for what he said. Where do i stand legally and can companies give out personal information so i can find him and sue him. Not really looking for legal advice, just curious
>>
OP a fag, move along
>>
>>17243796
verbally harassing me over the internet? im going to take you to court
>>
>>17243796
lol
>>
>>17243791
If you can't handle the Internet then get off it.
>>
>>17243813
the kid has had his parent get on the computer and is messaging me. The kid is losing internet privileges and his computer for a long time. Why would i not do this?
>>
>>17243830
lol, he's probably messaging you to make you think it's his parents
>>
>>17243791
You wear chubbies, put on caps backwards and wear unbuttoned short sleeve shirts right?
>>
I don't understand. Why is OP coming here for advice when that kid who told him to commit suicide already gave him the best advice he's going to get?
>>
>>17243791
OP himself is a faggot and underage. Reporting
>>
>>17244085
this
I don't know if it's more pathetic if you managed to scare the shit out of a 12 y.o. kid, or if he's actually managing to fool your overage ass.

But, I mean, you lose either way
>>
>>17243791

Get thicker skin, fag.
>>
https://www.somethingawful.com/hosted/crabs/

All the lawyer you'll ever need for cases like this, OP.
>>
>>17243791

Holy shit man, just enjoy your 13th birthday and put all this violence behind you
>>
>watching, playing or doing anything related to ASSFAGGOTS

you fucking bitch beta boys with your beta game are pathetic

no skill, pathetic, loser game for fags who would get their asses fucked in any arcade if they actually fucking still existed

fucking bitch ass niggas
>>
File: tears laughing.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
tears laughing.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>17243791
>triggered by a kid
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.