[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend posts pictures like this. This isn't to bad right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_20160611-021022.jpg (1 MB, 1417x1768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160611-021022.jpg
1 MB, 1417x1768
Girlfriend posts pictures like this. This isn't to bad right ? I don't know I can just be dumb about this kind of stuff sometimes.
>>
I don't know, post more and I'll tell you.
>>
Posts to whom?
Her ex? Bad.
On the internet? She's attentionwhoring because she feels neglected. Dick her more.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160609-015822.jpg (1 MB, 871x1978) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160609-015822.jpg
1 MB, 871x1978
>>17243645
I know your not being completely serious lol but like this. She wanted to put this one of both of us up. I cut myself out
>>
>>17243646
Just to social media and yeah I brought that up . Wanting the attention she says it's not that. Apparently she doesn't know what it is
>>
>>17243648
dayum nice, but remember, your going out in public with her like that and many dudes would be jelous, she's probably just showing off on social media
>>
>>17243652
I know it's weird dude. I wouldn't mind like going out in public or whatever . It's just the social media thing that like bothers me. Probably because it's people we know and you know we are out in public cool . On there people trying to like message probably or whatever
>>
>>17243651
100% it's the attention
>>
>>17243635
Like what do you mean by "isn't to bad", do you think the picture is too ugly, do you mean the picture is too slutty, give us more info.
>>
>>17243651
It is the attention, but she will never admit it. You're the man, you need to keep her attentionhungry stomach full.
>>
>>17243659
Sorry for not clarifying. By that I meant not slutty.
>>
>>17243648
Nah, your girlfriend has nice tits and I wanted to see some more. Post more.

My opinion is social media/instagram sluttery is a sign of immaturity. She likes the attention of other men, she's actively looking for validation from them. Looking for something sexual for someone besides you. Don't trust the ho.
>>
>>17243651
her mind has been fucked by facebook
>>
>>17243662
I give alot of attention that's the thing. She rarely post stuff like this but she wants to now that's the thing she got some new outfits like this and yeah. Just don't want it to like be the norm
So how do I go about saying it ? Obviously I can't tell her what to do but you get it kinda right ?
>>
>>17243675
Explain
>>
>>17243676
The problem is that as long as the is no negative consequences you don't have a case because if she goes out on the street in the same clothes, people will see the same thing. Thousands of them.
>>
>>17243678
facebook is a validation machine. you plug in your pictures and comments and out comes social validation. thats why its so addictive. don't worry tho, its pretty much the norm now.
>>
>>17243690
Yeah I mean. Your right but for some reason it's different in my head. I mean she usually stayships at home and stuff unless we go out . And if we do I'm with her and stuff. On social media there's like people we know people who would probably like message her and stuff. It's weird man. By it I mean my thought process.
>>
>>17243699
She's looking to trade up.
>>
>>17243699
Women want to be the center of a large supporting social network. You can't do anything about it.
>>
Not to be rude or anything, but you shouldn't be concerned about how your girlfriend is dressing. She's obviously with YOU for a reason.. this is 2016 and people should really stop basing outfits on whether or not their significant other is cheating or trying to get attention. Listen, if you are really THAT concerned talk about it in person perhaps.
>>
File: I MEAN COME ON.png (62 KB, 326x212) Image search: [Google]
I MEAN COME ON.png
62 KB, 326x212
>>17243873
>this is 2016
>>
File: 1462345060199.jpg (41 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
1462345060199.jpg
41 KB, 351x359
>>17243635
Red flag.

Attention whore, we see these all the time in /b. She didn't go to /b obviously but she took the pics to share on the net, that says plenty.
>>
File: 1447523148369.jpg (141 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
1447523148369.jpg
141 KB, 669x664
>>17243873
>>
>>17243873
CURRENT
Y
E
A
R
>>
>>17243873
pretty much this. and the pic is pretty tame. i personally know like four people out of my 100 facebook friends who basically post nudes online, like making their prof pic of them in a thong bikini, etc.
>>
When I see a photo like this, the first thing I look at is the balance of the shot. From this photo, you can tell that it's purposely weighted to the bottom, and that the camera has been tilted in a way which includes her torso, or more specifically, her breasts. This is about the most primal form of advertisement. It's about the equivalent of saying, "Hey, look at me! I'm a female that's ready to breed!". It's actually so obvious in this photo, that she's had to actually crane her neck to keep most of her face in the shot just so that it doesn't appear to just be a blatant shot of her chest. If we observe the angle as well, you can also see that al of these shots are mainly taken from a perspective where the camera is higher than collar of the shirt. This is done so that more skin and cleavage is exposed making the breasts appear larger. Third, the choice of clothing. Though this depends on sample size, what seems most apparent to me is that she isn't attempting to showcase her outfit, but rather using the outfit to showcase herself.

If the majority of her photos are like this, or include any sort of puckering or non-exaggerated poses, then you can bet that she's putting herself on the market.

I've browsed through a lot of fucking pictures in my days, and it's pretty easy to discern somebody's intent through the circumstances of their photos.
>>
File: 1464109537274.png (359 KB, 1540x1396) Image search: [Google]
1464109537274.png
359 KB, 1540x1396
>>17244821
People like you make 4chan worth visiting.
>>
>>17244821
Actually it is an extremely common tactic of women to put the camera above collar and tilt it toward them while pointing their chin down to slimit out their face. She probably tilted her head because keeping it straight looked awkward to her as the symmetry seems off because she is used to looking in the mirror and the flipped difference between mirror and camera is offputting.

She probably took dozens of pictures and chose what she thought was he best one. The girl in OP seems to be wearing a pushup bra and her boobs don't actually look that big. Seeing that they sit naturally they probably aren't perfectly rouneed either. She probably forces the cleavage to appear and takes pictures as proof it was there to feel better about herself. Then she posts them on facebook or what ever for an ego boost.

Very common and not indicative of harmful behaviour at all
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.